Misc Bought Used Wii U, Still Has Owner Account and Parental Controls

KentaZX

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Bringing up a dead thread, but I JUST managed to retrieve the parental code of the used black Wii U bundle I got for 40$ few months ago using the payload here and my Nintendo Switch: https://github.com/GaryOderNichts/udpih
TLDR: IF you HAVE a Nintendo switch that you can go to RCM and injects payloads (like you would inject Hakete and load up atmosphere) you:

- inject the payload into your switch and select recovery menu and select "Run UDPIH gadget" with the POWER button
- Download and put in the "recovery menu" file in the root of the SD card (so your Wii U's SD card)
- put in the SD card in the Wii U
-Power on in cold boot (so let it fully power on, not from standby/rest mode) and when you see the Wii U logo, plug in your switch through the Wii U's front USB port immediately (timing is important).

Once you follow these steps, you'll have access to the Wii U's recovery menu and you can get the parental code or disable it entirely.

Last edited by KentaZX,
  • Love
Reactions: Alexander1970

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think Switch 2 will launch about Christmas this year lol