Hacking BotW Item Names for PandaOnSmack's Trainer

telpoch2004

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, honestly there's no point on having it cuz you can make "One-hit" any weapon in the game but I guess Panda will add it just like he did with the rest of the items.
im so stupid for not realizing that, and also its probably not possible to add the one hit obliterator because its dlc and the data for that shouldnt be in the game untill you download it. (sorry for bad grammar).

Tere Valentin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since trainer won't release for a while longer, Is it posible to downgrade the botw update on my wiiu using wiiu usb helper? I'm own/use the physical disc copy of the game.

TheTechGenius

</Web Dev>
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah just delete the update in data management, download the one you want with usb helper and install it with wup installer
WiiU doesn't work like that.

When you update a game, the game version update gets recorded in the "Versions" file on the filesystem. So if you delete the update then try to install a previous update version, it will not let you launch the game until you update to at least the latest update you had installed.

You can go forward, not backwards.

There is a way around that though, but it requires editing a file on the filesystem via FTPEverywhere. And you must be in CFW to do that I believe.

It's not as easy as uninstalling the latest update then installing an older update.

Mat37

Trophies
XP
Country
France

When you update a game, the game version update gets recorded in the "Versions" file on the filesystem. So if you delete the update then try to install a previous update version, it will not let you launch the game until you update to at least the latest update you had installed.

There is a way around that though, but it requires editing a file on the filesystem via FTPEverywhere. And you must be in CFW to do that I believe.

It's not as easy as uninstalling the latest update then installing an older update.
Forgot about that ^^ I did it once to get rig of the freaking update message. But right now i'm on 1.4.0, when i launch botw it tells me there's an update but it fails to connect to server :P

skoolzout1

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Forgot about that ^^ I did it once to get rig of the freaking update message. But right now i'm on 1.4.0, when i launch botw it tells me there's an update but it fails to connect to server :P

When you decide you want to update, the easiest way in my opinion is to just launch NNU patcher and then the game will update normally when launched

.44 Magnum

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since updating is such a pain I am thinking of removing the in built codes and allowing people to run whatever codes they want that are stored in a text file they create. The only stuff i would need to update then is things like the item editing and coordinate stuff

If it makes updating the trainer easier, I say go for it. I'm sure most people, myself included, won't even care and will just be happy it's working again.

Last edited by .44 Magnum,

TheTechGenius

</Web Dev>
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since updating is such a pain I am thinking of removing the in built codes and allowing people to run whatever codes they want that are stored in a text file they create. The only stuff i would need to update then is things like the item editing and coordinate stuff
That sounds great.

But yeah, can you please keep the Item/inventory editing tabs?

I like editing the damage of my weapons, and changing bows to a 5 shot arrow bow. lol.

Reactions: Tere Valentin

Tere Valentin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Oh well. It was worth a try. I'll keep waiting for the new updated trainer. ^_^

That sounds great.

But yeah, can you please keep the Item/inventory editing tabs?

I like editing the damage of my weapons, and changing bows to a 5 shot arrow bow. lol.
I second this. I like being able to edit the # of arrows, inventory, weapon dmg I have. Also keep ability to change outfits/weapons into the dlc/amiibo versions.

Reactions: TheTechGenius

TheWord21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is the item ID for the OH Obliterator (unless I already gave it out, in which case my bad), but word of warning: you might wanna make a back-up of your save 'cause you won't be able to take it off so easily. It still cuts your HP down to a quarter of a Heart, but outside of its' mission; it won't give you that "∞".

"Weapon_Sword_502"

TheTechGenius

</Web Dev>
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is the item ID for the OH Obliterator (unless I already gave it out, in which case my bad), but word of warning: you might wanna make a back-up of your save 'cause you won't be able to take it off so easily. It still cuts your HP down to a quarter of a Heart, but outside of its' mission; it won't give you that "∞".

"Weapon_Sword_502"
I've been trying to find the value to change any weapon to the "Infinity" Attack symbol.

Like how you can set the attack damage multipler for weapons. There should be a code to set it to Infinity, like the Obliterator.

I think if we can find the value for the "Infinite Attack", we should be able to modify and change any weapon to Infinite Attack, without it effecting your health. Because I think the code that effects your health is just tied to the Obliterator weapon itself, and not the "Infinite Attack" value.

But I could be wrong, the code may be tied to the value, and not the weapon. I'm not sure yet, I'm still trying to figure it out.

However, you could just edit your weapon(s) and set the attack multipler extremely high, and the weapon will be able to 1 Hit Kill any enemy. It's just the attack power number would be very long in your inventory below the weapon, instead of just showing the "Infinite" symbol.

Last edited by TheTechGenius,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: good morning everyone