Hacking BotW Item Names for PandaOnSmack's Trainer

FunThomas

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Okay thanks. Here is another question but it's a little of the BOTW topic. I seen a Youtube video from Bully about He had Hacked Pokken Tournament and made Codes for it does anyone know where to get codes. I download a Save from saviine but it wouldn't inject cause files is incomplete when the person Uploaded it.

normally when you connect to the game in jgeckou there is a button to get the codes for the game from the internet

Tere Valentin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has the item number been located for the One Hit Obliterator? I'm trying to see if I can figure it out on my own with the latest trainer that was just released, but so far I've had no luck.
I'm having this same problem, but with the 4 divine beast helms as well. Hopefully the item numbers are found.

TheWord21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's for Vah Ruta's Helm:

Armor_181_Head: Vah Ruta's Devine Helm (No Stars)
Armor_186_Head: Vah Ruta's Devine Helm ★
Armor_187_Head: Vah Ruta's Devine Helm ★★
Armor_188_Head: Vah Ruta's Devine Helm ★★★
Armor_189_Head: Vah Ruta's Devine Helm ★★★★

Armor_182_Head: Vah Medoh Divine Helm
Armor_190_Head-Armor_193_Head: Vah Medoh Divine Helm ★-★★★★

Armor_183_Head: Vah Rudania Divine Helm
Armor_194_Head-Armor_197_Head: Vah Rudania Divine Helm ★-★★★★

Armor_184_Head: Vah Naboris Divine Helm
Armor_198_Head & Armor_199_Head: Vah Naboris Divine Helm ★-★★
Armor_168_Head & Armor_169_Head: Vah Naboris Divine Helm ★★★-★★★★

@duffmmann That ID for the OH Obliterator is "Weapon_Sword_502", but be warned: it won't give you the Infinite attack power unless you're playing the mission involved with the weapon, and good luck getting it off of you without JGecko.

Last edited by TheWord21,

PandaOnSmack

Trophies
XP
Country
Once again, Thank you!
Quick question. How exactly do you add new code to the XML file where codes are? I googled and was told I needed Excel?

Use JGecko U to add the codes you want then take the auto generated xml file from the codes sub folder. Its named after the game id: ALZP.xml for pal

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Now, I'm not trying to be "That Guy" who tells anyone how to do things, but couldn't you apply pointers that lead to dynamic addresses or would that be too much work? The Time code seemed to be working with no problems, as well as the coordinates tracker.
I will leave skoolzout to answer that..

skoolzout1

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Now, I'm not trying to be "That Guy" who tells anyone how to do things, but couldn't you apply pointers that lead to dynamic addresses or would that be too much work? The Time code seemed to be working with no problems, as well as the coordinates tracker.

Uhhh. Well links coordinates definitely require a pointer.

Time is static.

But I use pointers for pretty much everything. Even if its a static address.

I have a pointer for everything that is/was in the trainer.

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@duffmmann That ID for the OH Obliterator is "Weapon_Sword_502", but be warned: it won't give you the Infinite attack power unless you're playing the mission involved with the weapon, and good luck getting it off of you without JGecko.

Was gonna say that its not a problem if it doesn't deal infinite damage, as it still brings Link down to being killed in one hit, and I could edit it's attack power to be extreme with the Trainer so that it functions just as I'd want it to for use whenever. However I do see that as soon as I equip it, I can't equip any other weapon just like during the quest in which you actually used it in the second batch of DLC. So that being the case, unless there is some sort of code or something I can input to allow me to change to other weapons if I have the One Hit Obliterator equipped, I unfortunately wont be getting the use out of the weapon beyond that quest like I had really hoped this trainer would let me.

SuperSayianGod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
normally when you connect to the game in jgeckou there is a button to get the codes for the game from the internet

So let me get this right After I load up J Gecko U with Witch IP do I Use the PC's or Wii's to Connect. After that When the Games is On all i have to do is click the button that said's Download Codes and they will Automatically load for Every game. I though with J Gecko U I had to either Create or Input my Own Codes to Use the Program. How do I choose what codes i want to use and load them to the game. I just want to double check I'm doing this all Right before I screw Something Up beyond Repair.

Last edited by SuperSayianGod,

TheWord21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So let me get this right After I load up J Gecko U with Witch IP do I Use the PC's or Wii's to Connect. After that When the Games is On all i have to do is click the button that said's Download Codes and they will Automatically load for Every game. I though with J Gecko U I had to either Create or Input my Own Codes to Use the Program. How do I choose what codes i want to use and load them to the game. I just want to double check I'm doing this all Right before I screw Something Up beyond Repair.

You need the Wii U's IP address for JGecko.

SuperSayianGod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need the Wii U's IP address for JGecko.
Thanks for the Confirmation but that Only answered Half the Question. Would you mind Confirming if by Clicking the Download Code button while Game is loaded with Codes Automatically Download. How do I use the Codes after they Download.

TheTechGenius

</Web Dev>
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the Confirmation but that Only answered Half the Question. Would you mind Confirming if by Clicking the Download Code button while Game is loaded with Codes Automatically Download. How do I use the Codes after they Download.
The IP gets shown to you when you first launch TCP Gecko on the WiiU.

As for the codes, I wouldn't use the codes downloaded from the Net using Jgecko, at least with BOTW anyway. Because those codes are either not updated, or they are for little fun codes, like Link Big Head, and things like that.

The best way is to do this:

1) Launch TCP Gecko and take note of your WiiU Local IP

2) Launch BOTW and load your saved game, and wait until your in-game, then wait for another 30 seconds or so, so the game can completely load.

3) Run JgeckoU on your PC, type in your WiiU Local IP, and connect.

4) Add any codes you want using SkoolzOut's codes on his PasteBin.

5) After all the codes you want are added, make sure the checkboxes have checks in them to enable them. Then press the button "Send Codes".

I can't tell you exactly how to add the codes, because I don't have Jgecko open in front of me at the moment. But after you successfully connecting to your WiiU with Jgecko, the buttons on the bottom should be enabled for you to use them. One of those buttons should be "Add Code".

Just add each code separately, then after you add them all, there is a button on the bottom to save your code list.

After your codes are saved, every time you connect to your WiiU with BOTW running with JGeckoU, your code list will be loaded automaticly.

Jgecko detects the Game ID, and loads the list associated with that GameID.

Just make sure you load your saved game and the game is fully loaded, before you connect using Jgecko.

Last edited by TheTechGenius,

SuperSayianGod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The IP gets shown to you when you first launch TCP Gecko on the WiiU.

As for the codes, I wouldn't use the codes downloaded from the Net using Jgecko, at least with BOTW anyway. Because those codes are either not updated, or they are for little fun codes, like Link Big Head, and things like that.

The best way is to do this:

1) Launch TCP Gecko and take note of your WiiU Local IP

2) Launch BOTW and load your saved game, and wait until your in-game, then wait for another 30 seconds or so, so the game can completely load.

3) Run JgeckoU on your PC, type in your WiiU Local IP, and connect.

4) Add any codes you want using SkoolzOut's codes on his PasteBin.

5) After all the codes you want are added, make sure the checkboxes have checks in them to enable them. Then press the button "Send Codes".

I can't tell you exactly how to add the codes, because I don't have Jgecko open in front of me at the moment. But after you successfully connecting to your WiiU with Jgecko, the buttons on the bottom should be enabled for you to use them. One of those buttons should be "Add Code".

Just add each code separately, then after you add them all, there is a button on the bottom to save your code list.

After your codes are saved, every time you connect to your WiiU with BOTW running with JGeckoU, your code list will be loaded automaticly.

Jgecko detects the Game ID, and loads the list associated with that GameID.

Just make sure you load your saved game and the game is fully loaded, before you connect using Jgecko.

Thanks for the Heads Up . I was asking if there where any Pokken Tournament Codes On J Gecko U because I seen Bully's Youtube video where he hacked his save and told everyone he would uploaded the Codes

When I tried to load everything and J Gecko U Connected after waiting 30 Seconds - 1min from Loading my Save it Comes up with a Black Screen with Exception type DSI error the Crashes. This is the Same problem from before and why I said it don't work for me. Looks like I'm S.O.L on the BOTW trainer and getting codes for any game now if I can't fix what's wrong since I know nothing about what to do to fix it.

TheTechGenius

</Web Dev>
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the Heads Up . I was asking if there where any Pokken Tournament Codes On J Gecko U because I seen Bully's Youtube video where he hacked his save and told everyone he would uploaded the Codes

When I tried to load everything and J Gecko U Connected after waiting 30 Seconds - 1min from Loading my Save it Comes up with a Black Screen with Exception type DSI error the Crashes. This is the Same problem from before and why I said it don't work for me. Looks like I'm S.O.L on the BOTW trainer and getting codes for any game now if I can't fix what's wrong since I know nothing about what to do to fix it.
I will upload and give you a zip file with the exact copy of JGeckoU and TCPGecko that I use on my PC.

It could be that one or both of the files got corrupted during download or something.

I can't do it now though, I'm putting my son to sleep at the moment. And I'll probably fall asleep with him. lol.

But we will figure it out. That black screen DSI Error happend to me after I updated my TCP Gecko and JGecko. So I know the versions I have works. So they should work for you too.

Last edited by TheTechGenius,

SuperSayianGod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I will upload and give you a zip file with the exact copy of JGeckoU and TCPGecko that I use on my PC.

It could be that one or both of the files got corrupted during download or something.

I can't do it now though, I'm putting my son to sleep at the moment. And I'll probably fall asleep with him. lol.

But we will figure it out. That black screen DSI Error happend to me after I updated my TCP Gecko and JGecko. So I know the versions I have works. So they should work for you too.

Thanks for all the Help and No Problem. Do you know where to get Pokken Tournament Codes too. downloaded a Save from Saviine but it don't work when Injecting either one of them I have tried Both from that Site where you get saves for saviine.

FunThomas

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The

SuperSayianGod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I've been to that link before and there was not any codes then and there are none now for Pokken Tournament. Couldn't you just tell me if Bully posted his codes somewhere instead of giving me the Run around. I did what you said in J Gecko U and the Download Code button don't find any codes either. I've also tried the Saviine Way and Both Saves on that site will not work because who ever uploaded them Dumped them Wrong and Uploaded a unreadable Save when trying to injected it. All I want is a Max Money Cheat that's all I'm looking for in PT or a Working Completed Save to download and inject and for BOTW If I can't get it working properly I guess I'll just give up on playing it. Have not played it in months since the Last update anyways so I'm not too worried about it. I just used the trainer to have high weapon durability and to Max Materiels when I got low and Infinite Stamina. never used the Max health cheat.

Last edited by SuperSayianGod,

FunThomas

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I've been to that link before and there was not any codes then and there are none now for Pokken Tournament. Couldn't you just tell me if Bully posted his codes somewhere instead of giving me the Run around. I did what you said in J Gecko U and the Download Code button don't find any codes either. I've also tried the Saviine Way and Both Saves on that site will not work because who ever uploaded them Dumped them Wrong and Uploaded a unreadable Save when trying to injected it. All I want is a Max Money Cheat that's all I'm looking for in PT or a Working Completed Save to download and inject and for BOTW If I can't get it working properly I guess I'll just give up on playing it. Have not played it in months since the Last update anyways so I'm not too worried about it. I just used the trainer to have high weapon durability and to Max Materiels when I got low and Infinite Stamina. never used the Max health cheat.

money cheats are the easiest to search for, you only need some time for it
i dont know if jgeckou is able to search for values (some long time ago it was not able to search)
i did it with tcpgecko.net on pc

look on youtube for tutorials on cheat engine -> its the same procedure with all cheating tools

first search for a intial value (money)
change the money and search for the changed value
repeat the last step until there are less enough results to try to poke some memory adresses with more money

Mizo

はじめまして私わみぞです、よろしく。
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The new trainer (4.2.1) is for BotW update 1.4.0 or 1.4.1?

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@skoolzout1 If I could please make a request, would you be able to make a code so that if you have equipped the One Hit Obliterator with the trainer, that you could then still change to any of the other weapons in your inventory. (If you equip the One Hit Obliterator, it acts as if you're doing the quest with it and blocks off the ability to equip any other weapon you might have).

smashbro596

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@skoolzout1 If I could please make a request, would you be able to make a code so that if you have equipped the One Hit Obliterator with the trainer, that you could then still change to any of the other weapons in your inventory. (If you equip the One Hit Obliterator, it acts as if you're doing the quest with it and blocks off the ability to equip any other weapon you might have).

how about make it so were NOT taking any damage when we use infinite health with the obliterator active.
this caused the runes to be unusable as the game thinks were taking damage as long as the infinite health code is on.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool:
    That's truly a 9D64B8_14A2C6A294CA2_000.ppm moment (please help i am addicted to TJAaRP)
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut TF?
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i went through 4 monitors in 2 years, shit keeps breaking
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    brand name means shit
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol my neighbors got high and decided to ask me for some vanilla extract to bake cookies
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i would probably hand over some brandy to substitute it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If they didn't want have kids I would've mixed gin inside it
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    lemme check on my space cake
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Why isn't my cookies baking? *checks the freezer*
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I would have said, 1 bud for each tsp of vanilla
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it ain't cake if i can't get high on it
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it's a ryzen 9 after all
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    the 5950x isn't that much different
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    just moar cores
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    overkill for any gamer
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    $250 is decent though
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Think I'm going to cave and get the 5700G and do a matx build
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    a current gen i5 is plenty,next is RAM size, and then GPU depending on the kinda setting and game you play
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 why the G-series?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On board graphics it'll just be a ps3 emu machine
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    easier to troubleshoot? or gpu comes later?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Won't need a GPU with G series for emulation
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I won't upgrade untill the day comes I can't play the games with my current hardware or something breaks
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's equivalent to a gt 560 which should be enough for ps3
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's equivalent to a gt 560 which should be enough for ps3