Hacking BotW Item Names for PandaOnSmack's Trainer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually, you dont need to shoot an 'arrow' at all.

First make sure Link is in idle animation. just standing, no equipment out.

equip the arrow you will replace via menu or bring out your bow, select the arrow, then hit B to put them away

Replace the arrow with what you want to spawn and click the save.

Then just bring out your bow. It will place the object where you stand without 'shooting an arrow'. Much quicker than pulling the string back every time when you do not need to.

tl;dr stand idle, select arrow, replace arrow, bring out bow. Profit. Press B to rinse and repeat.

I tried " Obj_ChuckNorrisGod_A " Did not work... :glare:

Reactions: zeldaism

wolf-snake

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Amiibo stuff crashed my game.
Tested Item_Amiibo_DropTable_023
I'm going to guess it crashed because of the amout of stuff the Amiibo stuff drop when scanned. When i replace an arrow to summon Epona the framerate of the game would drop like to the 10s, so i guess summoning stuff like a bunch of fish and a treasure chest using the arrow method would most likely end on a crash.

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm going to guess it crashed because of the amout of stuff the Amiibo stuff drop when scanned. When i replace an arrow to summon Epona the framerate of the game would drop like to the 10s, so i guess summoning stuff like a bunch of fish and a treasure chest using the arrow method would most likely end on a crash.
Nope, it really seems to depend. I have noticed it dips when loading, but usually not after the first time. I have noticed it works much better in the Akkala region as well where there isn't much going on. I have summoned crap loads of treasure chests and zelda's without crashing.

I have crashed a few times near the castle though doing the same stuff. I think it's just a memory issue. Try outside Tarry.

Last edited by EclipseSin,

wolf-snake

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Nope, it really seems to depend. I have noticed it dips when loading, but usually not after the first time. I have noticed it works much better in the Akkala region as well where there isn't much going on. I have summoned crap loads of treasure chests and zelda's without crashing.

I have crashed a few times near the castle though doing the same stuff. I think it's just a memory issue.
Wait? you summoned Zelda as a regular NPC? if i remember correctly the only place you can encounter Zelda that isn't a video file is at the end of the game, and that's a cutscene.

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Wait? you summoned Zelda as a regular NPC? if i remember correctly the only place you can encounter Zelda that isn't a video file is at the end of the game, and that's a cutscene.
Thank you for the info!

Ever wanted to put zelda some where? Now you can lol.
Dm_Npc_Zelda_Sibyl

waifu.png

Keep in mind, it's possible some things just won't work with a simple object placement, more so if it doesn't have a certain object type. I can set arrows to the great deku tree (even has the name as the arrow) but he wont spawn, so yea.

Enovale

Hey. I exist. Woo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is there a way to add items to your inventory instead of modding them? becuase if not the key items codes are fairly pointless

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
is there a way to add items to your inventory instead of modding them? becuase if not the key items codes are fairly pointless
I drop items then mod them as i pick them up to add them for now. so like, drop 5 apples and have no apples in inventory. now mod each apple as you pick it up. thats what ive been doing. pain in the butt alas it works though

Enovale

Hey. I exist. Woo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I drop items then mod them as i pick them up to add them for now. so like, drop 5 apples and have no apples in inventory. now mod each apple as you pick it up. thats what ive been doing. pain in the butt alas it works though
so can you change a material to a key item in this example?

TheWord21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Didn't we already cover this? About creating items from nothing?
That it's impossible at the current time until Panda can find the memory range that does it?

Enovale

Hey. I exist. Woo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Didn't we already cover this? About creating items from nothing?
That it's impossible at the current time until Panda can find the memory range that does it?
well, no offense but i dont really feel like reading 26+ pages of comments just to find that out. i figured you wouldnt be able to, but as @EclipseSin has said, there is a sort of workaround.

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
so can you change a material to a key item in this example?
I'm not sure about the paraglider or souls, but the others probably. I know you can turn the paraglider into food and eat it and still use it, so its likely just a flag for them

You can put them in your inventory, i just dont know if a save and reload will add the flags of having acquired them.

Enovale

Hey. I exist. Woo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure about the paraglider or souls, but the others probably. I know you can turn the paraglider into food and eat it and still use it, so its likely just a flag for them

You can put them in your inventory, i just dont know if a save and reload will add the flags of having acquired them.
okay, i got it. get 1 material at a time, change it to whatever, reload. cool, thanks! :)

Enovale

Hey. I exist. Woo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

just tested, idk about paraglider but infinite spirit orbs!

EDIT: oh you meant the abilities. those work too!

Last edited by Enovale,

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Reactions: zeldaism

PandaOnSmack

Trophies
XP
Country
So version 3.5 allows you to change the page an item is on. Might help in getting items you want. I just changed the name of a sword to a bow, then changed the page from 0 to 1

You item list gets messed up but you can just drop the bow and pick it up again to sort things out. May help converting things like materials into weapons

Enovale

Hey. I exist. Woo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So version 3.5 allows you to change the page an item is on. Might help in getting items you want. I just changed the name of a sword to a bow, then changed the page from 0 to 1

You item list gets messed up but you can just drop the bow and pick it up again to sort things out. May help converting things like materials into weapons
also, if your doing it on things like armor and key items, just type in the id of what you want to a material or anything raelly, then save and load.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-