Thomas83Lin

Retro Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.thomas83lincodes.com
XP
Country
United States
lorenzo67, you must have bootmii installed has a IOS for this disc to boot into bootmii, i can verify this autoboot disc works.

edit: Also it sounds like you may have some preloader hack installed like IOs-reload if its booting into Wiibator.lol i didn't have that problem

lorenzo67

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi, i have bootmii as IOS installed.

I try to deactivate hack in preloader when i come back to home from work, thank you for the information

Lorenzo

lorenzo67

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi, i have disabled the preloader hacks , when i enter in the recovery menu, in the low right angle appeare 3.2(eur)

I insert the disk...and nothing, all remain like prev, only 3.2(eur) on screen

I don't know why...but for use this disk is necessary to have hardware modchip? Or other setting...

Thank you to all

Lorenzo

bula

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do I just install cIOS30-64-v2834-v3.2.wad for SM 3.2U (from cIOSCORP_v3.2_dmm) or I have to install the whole CIOSCORP package ? Thank you

ShadowSlayerX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kLiNiKaL said:
this is what happens when you just cropped out some Amnesia Haze lol

say no to drugs kids :-p

Nah, this is (from my previous topic posted by "Nautilart". Just try to make sense of this. LOL.):

"happened mine ways before say its from sloppy modding it happaned on a crazy 3.3-4.0-3.2-4.0 (mixed[up)grade]. i upgraded fine then messed around with some stuff then got medicated then I mixed sds then I wanted to start fresh then I installed appropriate 3.2 wads then realized what i did just before installing menu417 so i got cockblocked to 3.2 then i upgraded to 4.0 left it at 36r10 as the 249and then cios corped it but i googled for ios60bf SO i then recieved load errors and the funny disc channel behaviorI just anyregioned it appropriatly to 3.2 anytitledeleted everything ABOVE ios 200 ran nand cleaner becuase somewhere in there "Someone" managed to install a few different versions of preloaders and missmatched hacksinis i recomend wearing your glasses and and not modding on blurry screens while heavily medicated(LEGALY) and entertaining the gangsta ice cream man from the hood FROSTY_AL

So ya wacky disc channels behavior< :wacko:wacky brain channel behavior

So Ya did what? turned water to wine not wine into wine into wine into wine The Dude Starts Fresh after 10 frames"

cseru1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would this work for me? I have system menu 3.4U and it doesn't boot when I put it in.. I'm kinda new to this and I may look stupid right now hahaha
How do you boot it once it's in? I have a banner brick and it causes the Wii to freeze once it says "Press A"" at the beginning to access the system menu, though I do have BootMii installed as an IOS

markehmus

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
wow this is great,

i was wondering if you could make such a disk that installs 4.1u and HBC ,
so the friends who have 3.2 and 3.4 could just run this disk to instal 4.1u on their wii and not have to do any extra work.. i failed at my attempts so far.
(its my favorite menu for wiikey rite now, and i need to update many wii's over the next few weeks befor friends do xmas shopping)

ginkster

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Can confirm working on 4.1e. Un installed bootmii as boot2 (just to make sure lol ) then enabled recovery menu in preloader put disc in and booted straight up. It even boots from system menu as i found out when I disabled hack in preloader and booted wii up. Thought wii was having a dicky fit till I realized I had left the disc in lol

Thanks WiiBlaster

othelpa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please don't throw stones on me.
The question I want to ask is: Does Wii accept CDs (the image has only 600 mega)?
Mine is 003 error bricked and there was bootmii installed as IOS.

Thomas83Lin

Retro Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.thomas83lincodes.com
XP
Country
United States
DVD's only, and i would be surprised if this actually worked on a 003 Error, i guess if you met the requirements this disc needs,

Edit: Just thought about it, I'm sure this wont work for you cause you normally get the 003 error when updating with a Korean Region Changed Wii, and seeing that you updated i doubt you have the trucha bug in the system menu IOS which this disc requires, Sorry

mesact

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I know this is an OLD thread. but anyone mind re-upping the link? I have a brick where I have bootmii IOS installed, and blargh.

mesact said:
Today I was hacking a wii and I was going through LoadMii and go to where it said "Install 4.0 system menu? Dangerous!!!" and it installed it all the way, however once done, it says "press any button to exit." My controller just so happened to die and I was trying to resync but accidently hit the power button instead. The wii completely shut off and started up to a pitch black screen. I installed BootMii as an IOS (originally) and there is no PreLoader installed. Is there anyway I can salvage this wii without Modding? I haven't tried SaveMiiFrii yet, gonna try in the morning when I have the courage to look for a screwdriver. By the way, this wii isn't mine, I was getting paid to soft mod it. So PLEASE HELP! Or will I have to send it in to Nintendo, Lose 60 dollars and then rehack it?

Wii Menu: 4.00U
BootMii2: No
BootMii IOS: YES
HBC: YES

I feel as though I'm gonna barf.
I also haven't tried the Official Nintendo Recovery Disk either.

I wouldn't mind giving this a try, but it isn't available for download anymore. lol.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker. +1