Homebrew Question boot 2 times to normal screen after updated 10.2

goconnect

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
I had restored back to 10.0.3 and back to normal.(fast boot up and just 1 times)

If I update 10.2 directly from setting-> system, the worst case is get "banned"?

Actually, what will happen on my device, if Nintendo checked and noted I had modified my switch? Unable to boot up? Unable to connect Nintendo network? Or disable my device connect any network?

I had updated 10.0.3 to 10.2, seems if I use the "while rabbit NX" App to upgrade my switch, itwill caused the long booting problems.

Thanks

mikefor20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It doesn’t, the access is read only, no need to worry :P

fair enough. NAND access scared me ;) Still the closer source thing is a bit off putting

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I had restored back to 10.0.3 and back to normal.(fast boot up and just 1 times)

If I update 10.2 directly from setting-> system, the worst case is get "banned"?

Actually, what will happen on my device, if Nintendo checked and noted I had modified my switch? Unable to boot up? Unable to connect Nintendo network? Or disable my device connect any network?

I had updated 10.0.3 to 10.2, seems if I use the "while rabbit NX" App to upgrade my switch, itwill caused the long booting problems.

Thanks

ChoiDuJourNX worked fine for me. White rabbit lolz.No reboots necessary. Why you guys gotta demonize something when a new version comes out. Daybreak is great but Choi NEVER did me wrong and I use it a lot. Boots up fast. Atmosphere is a bit slower to boot that SXOS on my system but whatever. Still normal boot times.

Last edited by mikefor20,

ZachyCatGames

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
9.1 I think is the highest anything NEEDS., Even SM3DAS can run on 9 something... IIRC try the XCI if you have SXOS and don't want errors.
sm64 in sm3dsas uses jit services, which didn't exist on retail until 10.0.0, so that won't work on 9.x (unless you do some hacky BS)
Though, there's practically no reason to play sm64 on there anyway :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Kaden maybe contact the staff? I don't know how all that works