BloodStained - Castlevania Successor revealed

Koji Igarashi of Castlevania fame has finally shown what he's been working on since leaving Konami, and it looks glorious.
bs1.png
bswow.png
bs.png bs2.png bs3.png bs4.png

Target platforms are PS4, PC, Linux & XboxOne.

:arrow:Bloodstained Kickstarter

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah, that's a bit dick of them. You can either pay $60 up front for a game that you don't know if it will be good or not, or wait for it to come out and miss out on the physical copies. I understand why, but that's still a rough choice.
I'm pretty sure it'll be good, i'm mostly crying because my bank is pretty empty lol

TecXero

Technovert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty sure it'll be good, i'm mostly crying because my bank is pretty empty lol
I understand that. It feels like I'm pulling my own teeth when I'm thinking about spending $60 on a game. That could go towards gas, food, or some other need. I hope it's good, though I also hoped Broken Age would be good. I'm far more wary now, even if it has a beloved name attached to it.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, that's a bit dick of them. You can either pay $60 up front for a game that you don't know if it will be good or not, or wait for it to come out and miss out on the physical copies. I understand why, but that's still a rough choice.
There will be physical copies. You will just miss out on extra content.
I want a physical copy, but at $60, that's too much.

It is at 4.6m and that's without PayPal.

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
Holy hell. Not only did it somehow manage to gain another million dollars in the last couple of days, but we got 61 achievements. That means not only did we get the Pyrite Coin which is apparently New Game + (YAY), but for getting 60 achievements, an alternate costume for Miriam was unlocked that will be crystal free. For those of us who haven't funded yet due to monetary concerns, fear not! There is a slacker backer option via PayPal included on the Kickstarter page, so if you haven't backed yet like myself because you were waiting to see not only if it was worth backing, but because money was a concern, you can basically back for a physical copy until the slacker backer option is no longer viable (which I imagine won't be for quite a while since the game has a nearly two year long development cycle ahead).

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm absolutely amazed that they blew through the 5.5mill to get that cool sounding boss revenge mode.
I ended up pledging $60 for a physical copy. No regrets.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Has he had seizures before?