Big Boss
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
ps-vita_size_9.jpg

A flier sent out by Blockbuster UK has listed the PlayStation Vita down for a October 28th launch in the UK. According to the listing, Europe will be getting the Vita the same day as well. See the source below for the flier image.[/p]
icon11.gif
 Source

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
October
biggrin.gif
!?
Sounds good. Am all ready for it lol.
Well, it could be just a random input for all we know. Still, its expected around end of Octobber-November anyway.

aaronz77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Am I reading the Pre-order price right?? That translates to approx $375 for Wi-Fi only!!! OMG. Really? Even if my math is completely screwed up and it's way less do you think the 3DS price drop will affect this launch?

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
aaronz77 said:
Am I reading the Pre-order price right?? That translates to approx $375 for Wi-Fi only!!! OMG. Really? Even if my math is completely screwed up and it's way less do you think the 3DS price drop will affect this launch?

UK price =/= US price

The Wi-Fi model is $250, and the 3G model is $300. The prices have been known since E3.

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WTF? So... If they are getting it in October, and we are getting it in November...

I've never seen such a gap with Europe getting a game console first! DAMN!

Unless America steps up and announces it for early October. Didn't they say that Europe would get the Vita in 2012? I hope my Vita comes earlier then November!

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
holiday season war btn nintendo and sony.
unless nintendo release some good games in october, its pretty much vita sales above 3ds sales.
although 3ds has already been bought by a number of ppl so we have to see what games come with the vita if this is accurate.

mangaTom

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I've learned my lesson with the 3DS, I won't be getting the console(vita) early again.Still, I'll be buying games for it(if it's affordable enough) plus I really have my sights on the WiiU.

koimayeul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
early release i was also expecting it by christmas, nice i don't pre order but might get one next year depending on upcoming games

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Laid at the party is fun unless you're in prison lol