Homebrew blargSnes -- SNES emulator for the 3DS (WIP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreatCrippler

Greatness Fallen
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I appreciate the thought behind this, and i hope it grows into a great SNES emulator. That said, for the time being, is there any advantage to using emulators like this, and 3DNes? I am not trying to be discouraging, as I am glad for the start up of 3DS Homebrew, but it seems I am better off with SCDS2 until things progress a lot.

c4655362

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
haha i just was , testing it for the 1st time with the piratesepiroth build .CIA ,it works great,mode 7 and sound work great
It doesn't work on the homebrew launcher
Not sure if it's just the version I have or what because the previous version I had would freeze whenever I tried to load a game

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
It doesn't work on the homebrew launcher
Not sure if it's just the version I have or what because the previous version I had would freeze whenever I tried to load a game

I'm using the homebrew launcher with latest unofficial build of blargsnes. Super Metroid works just fine.

c4655362

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using the homebrew launcher with latest unofficial build of blargsnes. Super Metroid works just fine.
I guess it's whatever version I had that i downloaded from somewhere that didn't work
I tried Ewo's version and it runs perfectly
Guess I shouldn't download from random sites

rk87

Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus
Hey guys, do we have a list of games that are fully compatible with firmware 1.1 (Staple's current release). I've tried a couple games but they either don't start or freeze a few minutes in (ALTTP, Tactics Ogre, Live a Live). Thanks!

c4655362

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, do we have a list of games that are fully compatible with firmware 1.1 (Staple's current release). I've tried a couple games but they either don't start or freeze a few minutes in (ALTTP, Tactics Ogre, Live a Live). Thanks!
Add kirby's return to dream land and castlevania 4 to that list

Arisotura

rise of melonism
OP
Trophies
Website
kuribo64.net
XP
Country
France
Hey people, would you please stop spreading unstable Git builds? Thank you.

In particular, there's an issue that popped out of nowhere in the last few revisions, Earthbound started acting like the left key is always pressed. I will have to investigate into that shit.

On a more positive note, scaling options are finally configurable. I also added support for the 256x239 resolution and proper PAL timings while I was at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Wheat flour has a lower chance at survival