Hacking Big reductions on 3ds flashcards at eachmall

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you want to be technical Its a clone of a clone (and probably of another clone)
But as long as it works I guess its fine

Elusivo

Shinobu Molester
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Not bad for $3.88 (I bought it from the eachmall site mentioned in this thread when they had a sale on) - and the site is trustworthy it seems but don't expect great service (terrible packaging and wrong kernel on the card!). Shipping was free, so 19 days is reasonable
19 days, lucky you... i ordered a couple things on day 10, 20 days ago already, and the tracking says it only left Malaysia to Europe on day 27 (tho it maybe cause i ordered a few different items)... when did yours left from Malaysia?

escherbach

Trophies
XP
Country
19 days, lucky you... i ordered a couple things on day 10, 20 days ago already, and the tracking says it only left Malaysia to Europe on day 27 (tho it maybe cause i ordered a few different items)... when did yours left from Malaysia?
I ordered on the 11th and got an email (in my spam folder so missed it at first) saying it was dispatched on 13th by air mail with 7-20 days delivery (so 19 days was ok) - the site for tracking didn't exist (or wasn'tavailable) so no idea when it actually left malaysia - there are no dates on the envelope (I'm in the UK btw)

Elusivo

Shinobu Molester
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Can u check your tracking code on www.17track.net, or send me the code? i'm getting impatient, would like to have a good idea of when it might arrive... That sucks... Gonna complain to them, ordered 1st and looks like it'll take a week or 2 longer than you lol

Elusivo

Shinobu Molester
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Tks, looks like yours was also sent to europe on day 27... damn, maybe mine is stuck on customs then... i hope not, they can take up to a month to release the packages...

nerd1

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I grabbed one of the 2014 R4isdhc GOLD Pro Flash Card as well. it took its time but finally got here.

I extracted the gold pro.zip file into the root of my micro sd card but my ds lite boots up with 2 white screens with a red folder icon that has a question mark and the word menu inside it. I'm guessing the menu's not setup correctly. I went to the official site Technicmaster0 mentioned and grabbed both the firmware file and the kernal and extracted them to the root of my card as well. Still no go, I grabbed Wood 1.62 gain didn't make any difference.

Is there a guide on how to setup the menu or these cards somewhere?

nerd1

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi Joe88, thanks. I have been to the site and just gone back to read the faq. the problem sound like Q10, Stuck at "MENU" screen after loading. basically said that I've got the wrong or no firmware.

I downloaded the file R4isdhc-Gold1.62.rar extracted to the root of my micro SD card and it still got stuck in the MENU screen.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/j-JgIxFZTKY?si=9yG57ooZm1wvSOsz