Bethesda E3 Press Conference - Live Coverage - ENDED

bethesda-at-e3-2015.jpg

E3 has begun and GBAtemp is here to cover the conferences from all your favorite gaming companies! Tonight we have Bethesda's conference on tap, with anticipation of footage of new titles like the Skyrim remaster and Dishonored 2.

Since GBAtemp pages do not update in real time, I recommend you refresh the page as often as possible to see the newest information.

The conference starts in 30 minutes; that's 7PM Pacific, 9PM Central, and 10PM Eastern. Make sure to share your thoughts with the GBAtemp community as the conference continues!

Live coverage will be shown here! Information will be added as soon as it is announced.
  • The preshow has begun, and they are encouraging people to share on social media using #BE3.
  • They're showing a trailer for the Fallout 4 Far Harbor DLC. They are also talking random filler about Fallout 4 that's completely unexciting.
  • The preshow is running over...
  • More details about The Elder Scrolls Legends are being revealed. For those that don't know it's a free to play mobile card game in the vein of Hearthstone.
  • Showing old Dishonored 2 trailer.
  • Dishonored 2 will be available November 11th worldwide on XOne, PS4, and PC!
  • "Quake Champions" trailer shown, multiplayer FPS based on the original. Will run at 120hz with unlocked framerate! They plan to make it an e-sport. ONLY ON PC!
  • Opening cinematic for ESL. Features a singleplayer campaign. Coming out for PC, Mac, Android, and iOS.
  • "Fallout 4 Contraptions Workshop" DLC coming next week. "Fallout 4 Vault-Tec Workshop" coming in July. They both focus on building settlements and vaults similar to Fallout Shelter. "Nuka-World" is another DLC coming out in August.
  • Fallout Shelter is coming to PC.
  • "Skyrim Special Edition" releasing October 28th. Comes with remastered visuals and mods on consoles. Release on consoles AND PC...
  • "Prey" announced. Takes place in space, you are the subject of experiments when something goes wrong and you're forced to survive aboard a space station. Coming out next year on XOne, PS4, and PC.
  • "Doom SnapMap" announced for making your own DOOM levels. All updates will be completely free.
  • "Unto the Evil" is the first DOOM DLC pack. Comes with many multiplayer items.
  • This week, you can download the first level of DOOM for free on PC and consoles.
  • Elder Scrolls Online is coming to Japan. Dark Brotherhood DLC releasing this week for consoles. "One Tamriel" is coming out in fall and completely removing the level restrictions in ESO!
  • Fallout 4 and Doom are coming out on the HTC Vive.
  • Dishonored 2 gameplay is being shown with some stunning visuals. He talked about populating the world with stories and people. Emily Cauldwin is the empress. You can play as either the empress or her royal protector. They are both fully voiced. They are showing many different combat techniques. The game has some time travel mechanic. Dishonored 2 gameplay trailer shown.
  • Dishonored 2 Collector's Edition releasing. (Pip Boy 2 anyone?) if you preorder dishonored 2 you get a free copy of Dishonored Definitive Edition.
:arrow:WATCH LIVE HERE - Twitch

YouTube Live Stream:

Reactions: Ericzander
D

Deleted User

we did NOT need a skyrim remake. maybe the consoles did... but what can the remaster do that mods can't? use a new, better engine?

Reactions: chaoskagami

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dishonored 2 character animations were terrible, felt like everything was floaty, the ai was very robotic. I really hope this isnt the final game.

Reactions: endoverend

RedBlueGreen

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Because ESO hasn't been made casual enough yet. The level restriction is a great thing, it stops the game from being as easy as the main series games. GG Bethesda, keep casual pandering.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Nobody else is excited for HTC Vive versions of DOOM and Fallout 4?! Holy shit it's gonna be AMAZING. God I don't even know if I'll be able to handle DOOM, the intensity is going to be off the charts. INTENSITY INTENSIFIES!

And literally walking around in Fallout 4's wasteland?! ZOMFG!!1

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Nobody else is excited for HTC Vive versions of DOOM and Fallout 4?! Holy shit it's gonna be AMAZING. God I don't even know if I'll be able to handle DOOM, the intensity is going to be off the charts. INTENSITY INTENSIFIES!

And literally walking around in Fallout 4's wasteland?! ZOMFG!!1
Eh, VR games where you control a character without making the motions to control him don't seem too interesting to me. If anything it seems like a source of motion sickness.

Jonna

Some sort of musician.
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Canada
I like how when they announced the game Prey, people thought it was a sequel to the game Prey.

So now we have two different games with the same title. Great.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: im fucking motivated