• Thread starter Deleted-355425
  • Start date
  • Views 3,395
  • Replies 12
  • Likes 4
D

Deleted-355425

see: http://forum.hackinformer.com/viewtopic.php?f=111&t=839

Keep in mind that you need to have henkaku and package installer with idu setting to make this work.
You also need internet connection to download scea license files.
Not all games are ready for release but I only put one game in app with the UNO Game..
You can download UNO Pkg from Zeus link in hackinformer website.

Good Luck and enjoy free Game without buying..

PKG list: http://hackinformer.com/PlayStationGuide/misc/zeuslinks.txt
DL: https://mega.nz/#!cw41WDoJ!lKOfLVM8J8vUgrP71eOyfH2PbFb8PQ5Ig8w6v-vMilE

nikeymikey

This is now a Spiderman thread.........
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Soooooo, that video was done too fast to actually see what you were doing. How about a written tutorial???

D

Deleted-355425

Its not my video im afraid! But from what i can tell this will let you grab PSP and PS1 games from the store without owning the actual games licence, only the UNO game works at the moment.

Reactions: Kioku
D

Deleted User

upload_2016-9-10_22-0-47.png

This app has horrible English lol... Guess I should be even greatful I'm getting free PSP games on my Vita again.

So basically I first copy the license to ux0:pspemu/PSP/LICENSE/UnoTitleID/generated-.rif-file, and afterwards I then install the PKG via Package Installer?
Some basic, clear instructions would be very much appreciated...

EDIT: Oh god, I completely overlooked the vid tutorial! -_- (I think that's enough internet for tonight lmao)

Last edited by ,

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
View attachment 62292

This app has horrible English lol... Guess I should be even greatful I'm getting free PSP games on my Vita again.

So basically I first copy the license to ux0:pspemu/PSP/LICENSE/UnoTitleID/generated-.rif-file, and afterwards I then install the PKG via Package Installer?
Some basic, clear instructions would be very much appreciated...

EDIT: Oh god, I completely overlooked the vid tutorial! -_- (I think that's enough internet for tonight lmao)

It Is Also Really Annoying When People Talk Like This, You Know, Capitalizing Every Letter At The Start Of A Word.

Idk, I've got a feel Sony will crack down on this.

Reactions: Deleted User

SuzieJoeBob

NOT a New Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It Is Also Really Annoying When People Talk Like This, You Know, Capitalizing Every Letter At The Start Of A Word.

Idk, I've got a feel Sony will crack down on this.
What is worse is that there are a few words that aren't capitalized, which is actually more annoying because the effort was put in to make sure that those words weren't capitalized in the first place!

Reactions: DinohScene

is0-mick

Trophies
XP
Country
and whats worse is if you look at the first letters of all the words without caps it spells gullible :creep:

And whats even worse is most of the 180mb "APP" is video / music..
The actual "business" end just checks if the entry in the drop down menu is the ID for uno, and then it creates a directory and downloads a rar file...

Code:
if (this.comboBox1.Text == "NPUH10027-UNO-TESTED")
    {
        Directory.CreateDirectory(@"UNO\");
        WebClient client = new WebClient();
        client.DownloadFileAsync(new Uri("http://195.154.90.225/MEGA/mega_0cacc600d3/www.mega-debrit.com_UNO.rar"), @"UNO\UNO.RAR");
        client.DownloadFileCompleted += new AsyncCompletedEventHandler(this.Wc_DownloadFileCompleted);
    }

Is pretty much the only working code in the whole 180mb download...

Mick

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning