Hacking Best way to play DS titles on Wii U?

Walo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
I was wondering what the best way to play DS titles on Wii U was currently. I used to have Loadiine injected VC titles and the compatibility was a bit iffy. Was wondering if a more current loadiine fixed compatibility issues or if injecting them to titles and installing them on your main Wii U screen without having to go through a launcher might fix things.

How does DSmume work on Wii U? I'm guessing not good.

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since no one replied.. I. Throwing my dice in... I'm not too sure about loadiine as I never used it... But I used USB helper & put a few on my main wii u & they worked fine but looked awful on my 70 inch TV... & even worse on my new projector... Just so blocky.. I'd personally recommend using Drastic on your phone or android box... You can play the same games but upscaled..

Osakasan

Trophies
XP
Country
Loadiine and Injecting both have the same compatibility issues.

Since no one replied.. I. Throwing my dice in... I'm not too sure about loadiine as I never used it... But I used USB helper & put a few on my main wii u & they worked fine but looked awful on my 70 inch TV... & even worse on my new projector... Just so blocky.. I'd personally recommend using Drastic on your phone or android box... You can play the same games but upscaled..

You can double the DS games' resolution tampering with the config file. I guess, if you're using Injectiine, you need to do it in the base game before starting the injection. Bear in mind that some games lost some performance, but the results are good

tumblr_o6v0t4r6f61t1od71o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o6y7lgzgdb1t1od71o1_1280.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: CRAZY HAMBURGER