OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
@[member='WiiFool'],
have u tried looking into the options of your usb-loader? They allow you to select from different partitions on the HDD, make sure u've got the right one selected. I doubt that's the issue though. It's possible wiibackupmanager isn't formatting the drives as FAT32 properly for u. I know there were issues with it in the past, not sure if they're fixed now. But you can try reformatting your HDD as fat32 using fat32 gui formatter (u can download it from ModMii's download page 2). Or just repeat the all of ModMii's usb-loader setup guide to make sure u aren't missing anything. I haven't looked to see if your hdd's are on the compatibility list, that is something you should confirm yourself though (link to the compatibility list is in the important notes of modmii's usb-loader set up guide, or just search for it on the forums). Hmmmm, have u updated your cIOSs? Older cIOSs do not support FAT32 hdd's, that's actually the most likely cause of your issues. Can you post a syscheck log so I can see what you currently have installed. If your softmods are out of date, u can either run the modmii wizard as if it's the first time your modding your wii, or use ModMii's syscheck updater feature.

@[member='LinkFan16'],
Thanks for bringing this to my attention. It's actually a case sensitive issue, modmii is trying to download "postloader.3.54.1.zip" instead of "postLoader.3.54.1.zip". stfour must have changed the naming convention by mistake, I'll ask him to reupload it with a little "l" and it should start working again. edit: FIXED, thx stfour!

AlinaReyes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
is this all i need then my wii is now modded?

i dont have any of the required games for 4.3. is that ok?

finally, a folder called " COPY_TO_SD " was created after all 37 files was downloaded. i copied everything inside that folder into my root sd card. is that it? insert it into my wii then run?

sorry if i have lots of questions. im just new into modding.

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
if you don't have a game, that is ok, but you should have selected to use letterbomb and modmii should have told you to manually save letterbomb to your sd card

and it's a little more than just insert the sd card in the wii and run it... that's why ModMii generates custom guides for ppl to follow.

AlinaReyes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
if i remember correctly i chose and input " bomb " when i was asked.

will this mod cause my wii to brick? or is it reversible?

if everything went fine. will this modmii allow me to play games from backups i made? i burned them into dvd's.

EDIT:

also i have some files from a separate folder where i was asked where to put the files. there are 3 folders " apps, usb-loader and wbfs " shall i also copy these folders to my sd? or stay on my computer?

EDIT 2:

this might help:

This guide was generated using the following parameters:
  • Install and\or update all recommended softmods
  • Current firmware is 4.3U
  • Desired firmware is 4.3U
  • Install Photo Channel
  • Install Internet Channel
  • Install Weather Channel
  • Install News Channel
  • Install Mii Channel
  • Install Shopping Channel (and IOS56)
  • Install Wii Speak Channel
  • Install Dark Wii Blue Theme
  • Do not update active IOSs (can be enabled in options)
  • Do not Install a cMIOS (can be enabled in options)
  • Install a USB-Loader Forwarder Channel (can be disabled in options)
  • External Hard Drive to be Formatted as FAT32
  • Download Configurable USB-Loader
  • USB-Loader Settings and config files saved to USB Hard Drive

XFlak

OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
if done properly, chances are next to none that u'll brick

it's riskier trying to reverse a softmod, but doable. You should not attempt this though, especially now that you're still learning the basics.

I don't know what you told modmii, but you should follow your guide. If you have a copy_to_usb folder, u should copy the contents of that folder to your usb HDD. If you have a copy_to_sd folder, copy the contents to your sd card.

Before asking anymore questions, please read or re-read your guide. Then if you have questions, please attach your guide to your post and tell me specifically what part of your guide you have questions about.

also, when you typed BOMB, it would have opened up a webpage telling you to "cut a wire" and download letterbomb, save it to you sd card, etc. If you skipped this step, you will not be able to complete the first step of your guide. If this doesn't sound familiar, start from the beginning and use the ModMii Wizard again.

edit:
re. your edit, that other folder are files for your fat32 usb hdd. Your guide explains how to format the hard drive, after formatting the drive, copy those files to it.

WiiFool

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
XFlak
Reformatted SanDisk cruzer micro 16gb HDD as fat32 using fat32 gui formatter. Repeated the all of ModMii's usb-loader setup guide. Checked the compatibility list, think I should be OK ( as someone has said it didn't work?, but shown as working) Still couldn't get usb loader to load the drive - with the usb loader ojn the drive?
Starwars quote : - your my only hope

bleistift

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi everyone and hi XFlak, big thanks for ModMii!
I am modding my Wii right now, and I encountered a problem while backing up my NAND. It froze upon encountering a bad block. After asking Mr. Google I discovered it was a bug in the HackMii Version you bundled. I downloaded the HackMii Installer ver.0.8 from their site and now it works fine.
Just thought I'll let you know so you remember including the newest HackMii Installer in your next update :)
otherwise everything's OK so far, I'll vote in the poll if stuff works later :)

XFlak

OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
@[member='bleistift'], the only version of the hackmii installer that modmii is capable of downloading is the latest version (currently v0.8). The only way ModMii could have reported any other version of the hackmii installer as valid would be if you were using a version of ModMii older than v4.2.1 (over 1 year old) AND if you already had the old version of the hackmii installer saved to ModMii's temp folder (ie. if using a really old version of modmii, and it checks to see if you have v0.7 of the hackmii installer in your temp folder, it would use that instead of downloading v0.8). Basically if you've done any modmii updates in the past year there is no way that modmii would have downloaded anything other than v0.8. Your problem is probably just a random occurence.

@[member='WiiFool'], whoa, that syscheck logs needs to be formatted! Also, I can't tell what cIOS bases you have installed to cIOS249 because you're using an old version of syscheck, use syscheck beta from modmii's download page 2 (it fails to work for some ppl like myself, but for most ppl it works fine). But yea, it's pretty obvious that you didn't use modmii to hack your wii because you have cIOSs installed to other slots like 248 (knowing what guide u used would help... but then again they should be the ones cleaning up this mess since u used their guide). Basically this means I don't know what base IOS your cIOS249 is using. You should use cIOS249 d2x v7 base 56. Download it from ModMii's download page 4 and install it. If that doesn't fix your problem, try cIOS249 d2x v7 base 58 (this cIOS is sometimes compatible with hard drives that other cIOSs are not). refresh my memory, are you able to load apps off your fat32 hdd via the HBC? Make sure u have some apps saved to it, then from the HBC press 1 and select USB. If you can select it and see the apps on your fat32 hdd then this is most definitely a cIOS issue.

WiiFool

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
@[member='XFlak'] tried to follow your instructions to use cIOS249 d2x v7 base 56. My Wii wouldn't let me instal it or any other WAD's. Scratched my head for a bit - decided I'm getting in a right old mess. Had used ModMiii before Xmas, couldn't get the usb HDD drive to work, so been on google..... quite a bit - downloading stuff to put it right, when that didn't work came full circle back to ModMii, then to this forum for help, (to you, should have come here first right!)
Anyways have used BootMii to restore my nand. Then been through ModMii again to mod my Wii (I'm getting good at this .... not) still can't load my HDD. Where am I going wrong?
To recap, can load apps from usb, can also load films using WiiMC, using USBLoader CFG can't load my HDD as it can't find it?

XFlak

OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
k, that's the right syscheck but everything is on one line its so hard to read! Anyways, you definitely have the recommended cIOS249 installed. I think I mentioned this already and u confirmed u were doing it properly, but make sure the usb hdd is plugged into port0, the usb port nearest the edge of the wii.

I think if you install cIOS249 d2x v7 base 58 it will get your hard drive working (the same base that's used in the HBC and WiiMC). Download the cIOS from ModMii's download page 1, then save it to your sd card. Load mmm, if IOS236 isn't loaded automatically, load it, then go to mmm's wad manager and install the new cIOS249 with base 58. If you continue to have problems I recommend you post in the configurable usb-loader thread and see if anyone can offer u some insight over there. Good luck!

Imphal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
@[member='XFlak']

Thank you for sorting me with part of my probs after guide and syscheck uploaded. #5622
Explaining the other 2 probs sdmenu and homebrew caused some confusion so as I did for speak and flow I've cut down

sdmenu problem as per photobucket album
homebrew as per photobucket album

I have got nand keys etc and img of new sd2gb and added ftp because to and fro seems too long when ftp is there,

Hope I have shown the prob as clear as poss homebrew have to open to see blank icon

heres hoping

http://s1158.photobu...p606/imphal036/

Thank you

Imphal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Appreciate if someone could point me in the right direction, ran install a number of times all with the same reult so I would like to find out what I'm doing to cause it.

Homebrew has a non-title icon/tile which when selcected shows a corrupt Hackmii installer and gets worse as you progress through
SD Card Menu after asking for load boot.dol/elf on page 2 then continues on with Hackmii problem
both photograh sequence from below

http://s1158.photobu...p606/imphal036/

Guide
Guide Generated by ModMii v5.1.1 on 18/01/2012 - 14:34
ModMii for Windows
by XFlak
This software is not for sale. If you paid for this software or a "bundle" you have been scammed.
THIS PACKAGE COMES WITH ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY, NEITHER STATED NOR IMPLIED.
NO ONE BUT YOURSELF IS TO BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE THIS MAY CAUSE TO YOUR NINTENDO WII CONSOLE!
USE THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Your chosen options
This guide was generated using the following parameters:
Install and\or update all recommended softmods
Current firmware is 4.2E
Desired firmware is 4.2E
Install Photo Channel
Install Internet Channel
Install Weather Channel
Install News Channel
Install Mii Channel
Install Shopping Channel (and IOS56)
Install Wii Speak Channel
Update active IOSs (can be disabled in options)
Do not Install a cMIOS (can be enabled in options)
Install a USB-Loader Forwarder Channel (can be disabled in options)
External Hard Drive to be Formatted as FAT32
Download Configurable USB-Loader
USB-Loader Settings and config files saved to USB Hard Drive
Important Notes
This guide does NOT require a Wifi connection on your Wii.
An SD card formatted to FAT32 required (best results are with SD cards, SDHC cards will only work on System Menu's 4.0 or above).
If you get errors during any of the steps reformat your SD card as FAT or FAT32
Turn off WiiConnect24 and take out all gamecube memory cards/controllers when modding the Wii (unless instructed otherwise).
If your Wii ever freezes, hold the power button on the Wii for 5 seconds to power it off then try again.
Don’t ever accept a new Nintendo update without first googling to see if it’s safe. The last update (to 4.3) was released in late June 2010. If you accept an official Nintendo update after modding the Wii, you may lose some or all of your modifications.
Never uninstall a system menu or IOS.
Do not install untested WADs/themes without Bootmii or Priiloader installed.
This custom guide is great start, but Wii modding is always evolving. Check for updates online, and remember, google is your friend.
Not all external hard drive's are compatible with the Wii, for a list of which USB hard drive's are compatible, see this webpage: http://wiki.gbatemp....patibility_List
If you have questions, a more detailed guide can be found at www.sites.google.com/site/completesg/
Hacking your Wii
Installing The Homebrew Channel (HBC) and Bootmii

Note: if this Wii was previously modified, and it has either the HBC, BootMii as Boot2, or a Forwarder Channel installed, you can use that instead of an exploit.
If using BootMii as Boot2 to install the HBC, turn on your Wii with the SD Card inserted and BootMii will load. Go To the SD menu and load bootmini.elf. This will load the Hackmii Installer allowing you to reinstall the HBC.
If using a Forwarder Channel, just save the boot.elf/dol from the app you want to load (ie. SD:\apps\hackmii_installer\boot.elf or SD:\apps\MMM\boot.dol) to the location used by your specific Forwarder Channel (ie. SD:\apps\usbloader\boot.dol). Then start the channel and the Hackmii Installer will load allowing you to reinstall the HBC. Note, if your forwarder channel only loads dol's and not elf's, launch MMM's boot.dol, then use its "App Manager" to load the Hackmii Installer.
Bannerbomb v2
Requirements: an SD or SDHC card
Run BannerBomb v2 by selecting the SD Card Button on the main system menu screen and choosing yes to load boot.dol/elf.
Note: If it doesn't work for you, visit http://bannerbomb.qoid.us/ for more variations of either version of bannerbomb.

This runs the Hackmii Installer (and silently/automatically installs BootMii as IOS). Use the installer to install the Homebrew Channel (HBC) and Bootmii as Boot2 if possible.
Note: If you get a "no vulnerable IOS" error message, run ModMii again and this time select the "Hackmii Solutions" option and follow the new instructions before continuing this guide.
Making a NAND backup

While inside the Homebrew Channel, load BootMii by pressing home and clicking Launch Bootmii.
Press the power button on the Wii 3 times to get to the last option, then press the reset button (you can also navigate with a Gamecube controller).
Press reset to choose the first option, then follow the directions on the screen to make your NAND backup (bad blocks are no problem).
Backup the Bootmii folder, nand.bin, and keys.bin elsewhere and erase from the SD card (or rename it). You'll need these in case of emergencies, so don't lose them.
Go back to The Homebrew Channel.
Note: if Bootmii was installed as boot2, then it will show up as soon as the Wii is turned on AS LONG AS it finds the bootmii folder (mentioned above) on the root of the SD card.
Install a patched IOS236

Start the Homebrew Channel.
VERY IMPORTANT!
In the Homebrew channel, if you do not have a working internet connection already set up, you will see an icon flashing in the bottom right corner of the screen indicating its inability to initialize the network. You should wait for the icon to stop flashing OR let it flash for 30-60 seconds before proceeding otherwise these apps may error shortly after being launched. If you encounter this harmless error, power off the Wii and repeat this step from the beginning. To increase your chances of success, add a working internet connection to your Wii via the official Wii Settings Menu, but be sure to say "No" when asked to perform an update.
You only need to perform ONE of the below methods.
Once either method successfully installs IOS236, you can move onto the next step.
Method A: Using IOS236 Installer

After waiting 30-60 seconds for the HBC to attempt to initialize the network, launch "IOS236 Installer v5 MOD".
Note: This app must be launched using HBC v1.0.7 or higher in order to work properly.
It should say "IOS236 installation is complete!" and return to The Homebrew Channel.
If you experience errors, keep trying and it should eventually work.
If you continue to experience errors you can try using Simple IOS Patcher instead.
Method B: Using Simple IOS Patcher

After waiting 30-60 seconds for the HBC to attempt to initialize the network, launch "Simple IOS Patcher".
Note: This app must be launched using HBC v1.0.7 or higher in order to work properly.
Choose "IOS36" (already selected by default) and push A, then select "Install IOS to slot" and choose 236. Select "Install patched IOS36" leaving the 4 patches set to "yes" and press A, then choose "Load IOS from SD card". Confirm your choice with the A button and, when prompted, push A to continue the installation. When the installation is finished press the B button to exit the Main Menu.
If you experience errors, keep trying and it should eventually work.
If you continue to experience errors you can try using IOS236 Installer instead.
Install Priiloader

Launch "Priiloader 236 Mod" via the Homebrew Channel
After the Priiloader Installer loads, press + to install it.
After successfully installing Priiloader, access it by powering off the Wii, then powering it back on while holding reset until you see the Priiloader menu.
You should install some system menu hacks now (by going to System Menu hacks option).
RECOMMENDED HACKS
Block Disc Updates
Block Online Updates
Replace Health Screen
Move Disc Channel
The priiloader menu is white by default, you can change it to black in the Priiloader settings if you prefer.
One of the special functions of Priiloader is that it can autoboot any app/file instead of the system menu. Some apps (like crazyIntro) can't be used without it.
For details on how to do so, visit www.sites.google.com/site/completesg/system-hacks/priiloader
Install WADs

Load Multi-Mod Manager (MMM) via the HomeBrew Channel.
If IOS236 is not already loaded, select "Load another IOS", then select IOS236
Note: If this step fails with error -ret 2011 or other, you may need to retry patching IOS236. If the Wii was previously softmodded, you can try loading cIOS250 (or others like 202,222,223,224,236,249)
In Multi-Mod Manager's main menu, go down to select "WAD Manager".
Install the following WADs from the WAD folder (this list of WADs is unique to the information you provided ModMii).
Be careful not to install any additional WADs that may have been previously saved in this folder (they may be safe, but I cannot say for sure).
Mark each of the following WADs for installation by navigating to each WAD and hitting "+"
Alternatively, you can hold "+" for 2 seconds to select all the WADs in the folder.
After you've marked all the WADs listed below, press 'A' twice to install them.
If any files fail to install properly, they will remain marked for installation, so just retry installing those files.
Your unique list of WADs to install are as follows:
IOS11v16174(IOS60v6174[FS-ES-NP-VP-DIP])
IOS20v16174(IOS60v6174[FS-ES-NP-VP-DIP])
IOS30v16174(IOS60v6174[FS-ES-NP-VP-DIP])
IOS40v16174(IOS60v6174[FS-ES-NP-VP-DIP])
IOS50v16174(IOS60v6174[FS-ES-NP-VP-DIP])
IOS52v16174(IOS60v6174[FS-ES-NP-VP-DIP])
IOS60v16174(IOS60v6174[FS-ES-NP-VP-DIP])
IOS70v16174(IOS60v6174[FS-ES-NP-VP-DIP])
IOS80v16174(IOS60v6174[FS-ES-NP-VP-DIP])
cIOS202[60]-v5.1R
cIOS222[38]-v4
cIOS223[37-38]-v4
cIOS224[57]-v5.1R
cIOS249[56]-d2x-v7-final
cIOS250[57]-d2x-v7-final
Mii-Channel-NUS-v6
Photo-Channel-1.1-NUS-v3
Shopping-Channel-NUS-v20
Opera-Internet-Channel-NUS[E]
Weather-Channel-NUS-v7[E]
NEWS-Channel-NUS-v7[E]
Wii-Speak-Channel-NUS[E]
RVL-mios-v10
IOS9-64-v1034
IOS12-64-v526
IOS13-64-v1032
IOS14-64-v1032
IOS15-64-v1032
IOS17-64-v1032
IOS21-64-v1039
IOS22-64-v1294
IOS28-64-v1807
IOS31-64-v3608
IOS33-64-v3608
IOS34-64-v3608
IOS35-64-v3608
IOS36-64-v3608
IOS37-64-v5663
IOS38-64-v4124
IOS41-64-v3607
IOS43-64-v3607
IOS45-64-v3607
IOS46-64-v3607
IOS48-64-v4124
IOS53-64-v5663
IOS55-64-v5663
IOS56-64-v5662
IOS57-64-v5919
IOS58-64-v6176
IOS61-64-v5662
USBLoader(s)-ahbprot58-SD-USB-v11b-IDCL
The above underlined forwarder channel will load the first file it finds from the following list:
SD+USB:\apps\usbloader\boot.dol
SD+USB:\apps\usbloader\boot.elf
SD+USB:\apps\usb-loader\boot.dol
SD+USB:\apps\usb-loader\boot.elf
SD+USB:\apps\usbloader_cfg\boot.dol
SD+USB:\apps\usbloader_cfg\boot.elf
SD+USB:\apps\WiiFlow\boot.dol
SD+USB:\apps\WiiFlow\boot.elf
SD+USB:\apps\usbloader_gx\boot.dol
SD+USB:\apps\usbloader_gx\boot.elf
Note: IOS58 is required for the forwarder to launch apps from an SD Card and hard drives formatted as FAT32, NTFS, ext2, ext3 and ext4. It also supports meta.xml arguments and is able to launch apps with direct hardware access.
Reinstall the Homebrew Channel (if applicable)
In the HomeBrew Channel, hit the "home" button. In the top right corner you will see the IOS used by the HBC.
If the HBC is using IOS58 and your HBC is not upside-down, you can skip this step.
If the HBC is not using IOS58 or it is upside-down, you should continue with this step to reinstall it.

Launch the HackMii_Installer via the HBC.
Use the Hackmii Installer to fix/re-install the HBC (using IOS58). Once you've successfully reinstalled the HBC, you can move onto the next step of the guide.
If the HBC is failing to load the HackMii_Installer (just blackscreens), instead launch the Hackmii Installer using the method described in the first Step.

USB Loader and Hard Drive setup
The rest of the guide is performed on your computer in order to set up your USB-Loader
Partition and Format the External Hard Drive for FAT32

First check if your drive needs to be formatted by checking the current Format\File-System of the drive.
Open "My Computer", right-click the external hard drive you want to use, then select "properties".
Make note of the Drive Letter of the external hard drive as this will be important later.
If the "File-System" is already FAT32, you can skip this step.
If you have anything saved on the hard drive, you should back it up now as all the data will be lost once you format it.

Launch FAT32_GUI_Formatter.exe saved here: D:\Apps\5.xwii\ModMii5.1.1\COPY_TO_USB\FAT32_GUI_Formatter\FAT32_GUI_Formatter.exe
Make sure you select the drive letter corresponding to your external hard drive.
You may optionally uncheck the "Quick Format" box, then click start.
Copy Files to the Hard Drive
Copy everything inside the D:\Apps\5.xwii\ModMii5.1.1\COPY_TO_USB folder to the root of your FAT32 hard-drive\partition.
Manage Wii backups using Wii Backup Manager (optional)
Launch WiiBackupManager.exe saved here: D:\Apps\5.xwii\ModMii5.1.1\COPY_TO_USB\WiiBackupManager
You can use this program to manage/transfer your electronic backups of Wii Games.
It is very simple to use, but a detailed tutorial on using Wii Backup Manager can be found here: www.sites.google.com/site/completesg/backup-launchers/iso/wbfs-managers/wii-backup-manager
Note: Original Wii Discs cannot be read/copied using a computer (unless you have one of the rare LG Drives that is capable of doing so).
To copy original Wii Disc's, insert the disc into your Wii and Launch Configurable USB-Loader, and hit the plus sign "+".
Configure/Customize Configurable USB-Loader (optional)
To Configure/Customize your USB-Loader, use the Configurator for Configurable USB-Loader found here: D:\Apps\5.xwii\ModMii5.1.1\COPY_TO_USB\usb-loader\CfgLoaderConfigurator.exe
Optional: additional themes can be found here: http://wii.spiffy360.com/themes.php
Important notes on default settings:
Two potentially dangerous features have been locked:
The ability to remove/delete games
The ability to format a hard drive
To unlock these features, while in the configurable USB-Loader menu, hold "1" for 5 seconds, then enter the password to unlock these features. The password is "AAAA", you can change the password/settings by using the Configurator for Configurable USB-Loader. Hold "1" again for 5 seconds to lock the USB-Loader again (or it will lock automatically again once you exit the USB-Loader).
After modding your Wii
After you are done modding your Wii, you can optionally delete any unnecesarry files by using ModMii's "File Cleanup" Feature.
If you used Bannerbomb and choose not to use the File Cleanup feature, in order to avoid having your Wii freeze when accessing the SD Card Menu, you should delete the "aktn" folder where bannerbomb is saved (SD:\private\wii\title\aktn), or rename the entire "private" folder.
At this point you're practically done.
Now you should be downloading the latest homebrew applications and setting them up on your SD Card (or FAT32 USB Hard Drive) so they can be launched via the HBC.
For playing your backups off a USB hard drive, run the USB-Loader Setup feature from ModMii's Main Menu.
For downloading applications, you should:
Check out ModMii's batch download pages as it has many popular apps available for download.
Download Homebrew Browser via ModMii to get many popular apps, but this is an online only Wii application.
For those without internet on their Wii, check out this list of Homebrew applications.
Another great resource is webrewwii.blogspot.com
After getting whatever apps you want, you should get a boot.dol file and possibly a icon.png and meta.xml.
For HBC to read your SD/USB correctly, your card must be structured SD:/apps/application name/boot.dol
If you have a *.dol not named boot.dol, rename it boot.dol, otherwise it will not be recognized by the HBC.
(optional: the icon.png and meta.xml should be saved in the same place as the boot.dol)
Credits, Supporting Apps, and Sources
ModMii was written entirely by me, XFlak; however, without the help of many other very talented people ModMii would not exist.
Some people have contributed supporting files or programs, others have shared their knowledge, some have provided ideas and others have given their time.
I have tried my best to recognize everyone's contribution to ModMii regardless of how big or small it is. If I've forgotten someone, please notify me and I'll add them to the credits as quickly as possible.
Throughout the Credits there will be links to make donations to some other very worthy developers. This will allow you to send donations to support the author of your favourite tools.
If you would like to contribute to the project, or have ideas, please send me a PM and we can discuss it further in private.
Support XFlak
XFlak
If ModMii worked for you, please vote in favour of the program HERE
Check out my Top Channels
Check out my Crazy Intro Videos
Donations can optionally be made via paypal to [email protected]
If you donate $1 or more to [email protected], as my way of saying thanks I'll reply to you via email with a functional Easter Egg guaranteed to be helpful every time you use ModMii.
I will still email you ModMii's Easter Egg if you prefer to donate to someone else listed in the credits ONLY IF you ask THEM to send confirmation of your donation to [email protected].

Syscheck
sysCheck v2.1.0b13 by Double_A and R2-D2199
...runs on IOS58 (rev 6176).

Region: PAL
System Menu 4.2E (v482)
Priilaoder installed
Homebrew Channel 1.0.8 running on IOS58
Hollywood v0x11
Console ID: 45128219
Boot2 v2
Found 163 titles.
Found 48 IOS on this console. 3 of them are stub.

IOS4 (rev 65280): Stub
IOS9 (rev 1034): No Patches
IOS10 (rev 768): Stub
IOS11 (rev 16174): Trucha Bug NAND Access
IOS12 (rev 526): No Patches
IOS13 (rev 1032): No Patches
IOS14 (rev 1032): No Patches
IOS15 (rev 1032): No Patches
IOS16 (rev 512): Stub
IOS17 (rev 1032): No Patches
IOS20 (rev 16174): Trucha Bug NAND Access
IOS21 (rev 1039): No Patches
IOS22 (rev 1294): No Patches
IOS28 (rev 1807): No Patches
IOS30 (rev 16174): Trucha Bug NAND Access
IOS31 (rev 3608): No Patches
IOS33 (rev 3608): No Patches
IOS34 (rev 3608): No Patches
IOS35 (rev 3608): No Patches
IOS36 (rev 3608): No Patches
IOS37 (rev 5663): No Patches
IOS38 (rev 4124): No Patches
IOS40 (rev 16174): Trucha Bug NAND Access
IOS41 (rev 3607): No Patches
IOS43 (rev 3607): No Patches
IOS45 (rev 3607): No Patches
IOS46 (rev 3607): No Patches
IOS48 (rev 4124): No Patches
IOS50 (rev 16174): Trucha Bug NAND Access
IOS51 (rev 4864): Trucha Bug
IOS52 (rev 16174): Trucha Bug NAND Access
IOS53 (rev 5663): No Patches
IOS55 (rev 5663): No Patches
IOS56 (rev 5662): No Patches
IOS57 (rev 5919): No Patches
IOS58 (rev 6176): USB 2.0
IOS60 (rev 16174): Trucha Bug NAND Access
IOS61 (rev 5662): No Patches
IOS70 (rev 16174): Trucha Bug NAND Access
IOS80 (rev 16174): Trucha Bug NAND Access
IOS202[60] (rev 65535 Info: hermesrodries-v6): Trucha Bug NAND Access USB 2.0
IOS222[38] (rev 4 Info: hermes-v4): Trucha Bug ES Identify NAND Access USB 2.0
IOS223[75] (rev 4 Info: hermes-v4): Trucha Bug ES Identify NAND Access USB 2.0
IOS224[57] (rev 65535 Info: hermesrodries-v6): Trucha Bug NAND Access USB 2.0
IOS236[36] (rev 65535 Info: rev 3351): Trucha Bug ES Identify NAND Access
IOS249[56] (rev 21007 Info: d2x-v7final): Trucha Bug NAND Access USB 2.0
IOS250[57] (rev 21007 Info: d2x-v7final): Trucha Bug NAND Access USB 2.0
IOS254 (rev 65281): BootMii
BC v6
MIOS v10

Report generated on 2012/01/18.

Thank you

WiiFool

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
@[member='Lucif3r'] you are correct the goggles have done nothing for me

@[member='XFlak'] just need to say what a star you are .... THANKYOU Been going round in circles since I started to mod in December. A couple of days on here talking to you & I can now use my hdd. Installed cIOS249 d2x v7 base 58, plugged in my hdd used USBLoader cfg, put some games on to test it one works, one doesn't load? Played the one that loads but it crashed / locks up after a couple of mins playing it. Any ideas welcome?
Thankyou once again for all your help

tueidj

I R Expert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The hackmii installer doesn't look corrupt at all. The pictures you show all look normal. Once you use the hackmii installer to install bootmii and the HBC you don't need to use it again.

I don't really understand what the problem is.
I see strange horizontal lines running through the pictures but I'd say it's got something to do with the TV rather than the wii.

XFlak

OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
@[member='tueidj'],
Thx for your input, it's always appreciated here :D

@[member='Imphal'],
if the only issue is some lines running through the picture when running the hackmii installer... who cares! If u have the same line issue when using your wii normally you should either try a different tv or try adjusting your video mode settings via the wii menu.

@[member='WiiFool'],
Thx man! Basically some hard drives aren't compatible with the recommended cIOSs, and a cIOS with base IOS58 will get the hard drive working but won't operate as good as base 56 or base 57 (you should still be able to play most games though). You can try installing a d2x v8 beta with base IOS58 and see if you have better luck (I kind of doubt it though). To grab one of those just go to ModMii's download page 4 and type "beta", then select your beta, then type "249d2x58", "d", "y". If it doesn't work you can post in the d2x thread and maybe davebaol might be able to get compatibility up with base IOS58 (don't get your hopes up though). In the end, the best course of action for you would be to get yourself a decent hard drive; like a western digital or seagate hard drive (check out the compatibility list before purchasing anything just in case). Then you should be able to use base56 and base57 cIOSs.

Imphal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thank you all for your help, it would appear that I am seeing things that are not there.
In the homebrew set of images the 1st in seq has a blank tile (below the Ios installer) and has no title/graphic - click on it the second graphic shows VERSION - UNKNOWN, CODER -UNKOWN, DESCRIPTION - UNKOWN and all continue on to fail at any form of installation admitiedly not shown but where UNKNOWN appears I have a small feeling something is not right. (Those are the words case and all he said quietly)

THe TV works perfetly well for a 10inch monitor in a small space for testing purposes and the triniton screen show perfectly under normal eyesight but the electronic double flash camera has may show distortion due to the rapid high mag field it produces (from the manual).

Thank you

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SMG4 @ SMG4: hi