• No, and I posted what went wrong

Votes: 120 11.9%

• Total voters

MarioBrotha

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sorry if this has already been solved, but I have a problem using the Lego StarWars exploit.
Everything seems to go alright, until I start the savezelda hax by starting the game up and following the instructions on the ModMii Guide. I get an error that says I there is not an SD card, which obviously there is, since that's how I managed to get in the exploit.
I get the error "No code found to load, hanging."
Any help?

OH, and I get a download error (something about MD5 hashing not matching) on the file IOS50v14889.wad
It also shows up as Invalid on the finishing screen.

ScoobyDoo3rd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wiimm said:
It can also be possible, that Xflak PC is infected (or any other computer on the ModMii route) and that the malware infect others tools including ModMii and that ModMii contains really a Trojan. There are many ways to infect an exe.

Has anyone made a fine analysis which file after extraction triggers the alarm? Is the alarm also triggered for old ModMii?

EDIT:
I have copied this post to: http://gbatemp.net/t302794-trojan-download...t&p=3797033
Please follow!

Well we haven't heard from Xlfak on the probem which is kinda of worry some. For anyone that has put the time and energy into a Great product, it would be nice for him to explain what is going on in detail. Please relay.

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
ScoobyDoo3rd said:
Wiimm said:
It can also be possible, that Xflak PC is infected (or any other computer on the ModMii route) and that the malware infect others tools including ModMii and that ModMii contains really a Trojan. There are many ways to infect an exe.

Has anyone made a fine analysis which file after extraction triggers the alarm? Is the alarm also triggered for old ModMii?

EDIT:
I have copied this post to: http://gbatemp.net/t302794-trojan-download...t&p=3797033
Please follow!

Well we haven't heard from Xlfak on the probem which is kinda of worry some. For anyone that has put the time and energy into a Great product, it would be nice for him to explain what is going on in detail. Please relay.
Actually, he has addressed this numerous times. Take a look through this thread or the one linked above.

RoMee

??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I just finished the install and everything works so far but..
...I get this instead of wiiflow
1.JPG
2.JPG

when I click on it it launches wiiflow and it loads games just fine

just want to know how to change it to wiiflow instead of that

note:
I have the wiiflow apps in my HDD
during the install I chose wiiflow instead of the recommended usbloader

Redx508

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RoMee said:
I just finished the install and everything works so far but..
...I get this instead of wiiflow
1.JPG
2.JPG

when I click on it it launches wiiflow and it loads games just fine

just want to know how to change it to wiiflow instead of that

note:
I have the wiiflow apps in my HDD
during the install I chose wiiflow instead of the recommended usbloader

Thats the forwarder channel it works for all the usb loaders Best to just keep it or find a new one

RoMee

??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Redx508 said:
Thats the forwarder channel it works for all the usb loaders Best to just keep it or find a new one

okay I will
rolleyes.gif

I just downloaded a new wiiflow forwarder that display wiiflow and it's working.
guess I'll just move it out of sight so it won't be an eye sore

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
ScoobyDoo3rd said:
Dude, the guy has been on his honeymoon in another country for the past month. If you read anything or followed this thread at all then you would have known that.

ScoobyDoo3rd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DeadlyFoez said:
ScoobyDoo3rd said:
Dude, the guy has been on his honeymoon in another country for the past month. If you read anything or followed this thread at all then you would have known that.

Well Sorry for asking, and I am not a dude!

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
ScoobyDoo3rd said:
DeadlyFoez said:
ScoobyDoo3rd said:

OK then... wanna make out?
biggrin.gif

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
DeadlyFoez said:
ScoobyDoo3rd said:
DeadlyFoez said:
ScoobyDoo3rd said:

biggrin.gif
HEY! I thought we were a TEAM!

on a side note: finally got internet at my new house! XFlak is back baby!

ScoobyDoo3rd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
XFlak said:
DeadlyFoez said:
ScoobyDoo3rd said:
DeadlyFoez said:
ScoobyDoo3rd said:

biggrin.gif

TEAM
Maybe if you ever get the a new version out in a windows environment and can stop the virus detection!

GuyInDogSuit

Your friendly neighborhood guy in a dog suit.
Trophies
Website
www.sniffglueworshipsatan.com
XP
Country
United States
ScoobyDoo3rd said:
XFlak said:
DeadlyFoez said:
ScoobyDoo3rd said:
DeadlyFoez said:
ScoobyDoo3rd said:

biggrin.gif

TEAM
Maybe if you ever get the a new version out in a windows environment and can stop the virus detection!
^This. You can all make out later.
wtf.gif

ScoobyDoo3rd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
UndeadSquirrel said:
ScoobyDoo3rd said:
XFlak said:
DeadlyFoez said:
ScoobyDoo3rd said:
DeadlyFoez said:
ScoobyDoo3rd said:

biggrin.gif

TEAM
^This. You can all make out later.
wtf.gif

^ I Agree

wuher69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have used this tool on a few Wiis with great success, but have never used it for SNEEK or its variants. Also, this is my first time trying to do anything SNEEK related. Information:

Just used ModMii to update everything on Wii
4.1U
priiloader
No custom theme
Bootmii as IOS

Options picked when doing sneek on Modmii:
Option 3- all of the above
Sneek+DI
4.2U
Homebrew filter = yes
Cios249 rev14 = yes
Priiloader and hacks.ini = no
Serial number = my serial number
Theme = darkwii green
Extra channels = no

Result is just hanging on black screen when I choose Bootmii from the HBC. ModMii says the first time could take awhile, but I assume 20 minutes with no progress means it failed? I also used showmiiwads to get the cert.sys and put it into the appropriate spot on the sd card. When it tries to run, I noticed a long blue flash, then a short blue flash, so I guess that means one of the following errors, of which I have no idea what they mean:

1 short flash : The TMD of the requested title is missing
2 short flashes: The TMD of the IOS the current title uses is missing

Well, I hope I included all the information I need for someone to solve this for me. Thanks in advance!

rainwhore

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Not working for me. I run the installer, but AVG starts flagging virus threats, and at the stage where files start downloading (after I selected my firmware version, usb loader, etc) most files result in "failed too many times, skipped", AVG goes berserk, wadmiiIsh crashes, and the installer gets stuck on "Repacking WAD".

Any idea?

(I have read the thread, and can't seem to disable AVG, which won't whitelist the files being detected as trojans. Just wondering if anyone's found a workaround, as I don't want to uninstall AVG!)

brausm08

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rainwhore said:
Not working for me. I run the installer, but AVG starts flagging virus threats, and at the stage where files start downloading (after I selected my firmware version, usb loader, etc) most files result in "failed too many times, skipped", AVG goes berserk, wadmiiIsh crashes, and the installer gets stuck on "Repacking WAD".

Any idea?

(I have read the thread, and can't seem to disable AVG, which won't whitelist the files being detected as trojans. Just wondering if anyone's found a workaround, as I don't want to uninstall AVG!)
...AVG can be disabled... use google if you can't figure it out on your own... (don't know what version of AVG you are running, but i found this for AVG2011)

if you still get download errors after disabling AVG, make sure you have .NET framework 3.5 installed for Modmii to function properly....

PS: i'm an Avast(Free) user....Avast also freaks out when trying to run new Modmii versions, but it gives me option to white list it immediately on the first warning screen....

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
I was going to wait for the next update to address the false positive virus reports, but I'm so busy the next update might take a little while longer, so sometime today or tomorrow I'll try to reupload ModMii v4.6.1 with new libwiisharp.dll and patchios.exe to hold everyone over until the next update

DGenerateKane

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
brausm08 said:
PS: i'm an Avast(Free) user....Avast also freaks out when trying to run new Modmii versions, but it gives me option to white list it immediately on the first warning screen....

Weird, I'm running the latest version of the free Avast as well and it has never complained about Modmii. Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware however is, but only after updating the program to the latest version that came out a couple weeks ago. The previous version of Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware with the latest definitions did not have a problem with Modmii, which is what confuses me.

Fantomex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quick Question --

This is my first time soft modding. ModMii seems pretty simple, so I think I can do it. Just one question, are my games that I bought from the Wii Shop Channel still going to be on my Wii after I do this? I just noticed that ModMii asked if I wanted to download things like Photo Channel, Weather Channel, News Channel, etc., so that made me wonder if all the apps that already exist on my Wii are going to be removed by soft modding.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHNH5pnioQk