• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

miikes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hmmm between trauma centre and EBA... i chose EBA.
Just because they made trauma centre too hard
it's nice how you make it a point to misspell the game. That's how the game was named and there's nothing you can do about it. unless of course you are British as centre is the correct British spelling

anyways, i voted for ouendan since I'm a sucker for rhythm games. but trauma came to a close second since I am an inspiring physician. (already on my third year of pre-med)

miikes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm not trying to misspell the game, I know perfectly well that it was spelt that way on production. All i'm saying is...

BRIT POWER
lol, I guess my edit didn't get there in time
tongue.gif

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Ouendan etc was touch screen innovation to perfection.

Trauma Centre was Awesome too, If i could have a second vote i'd vote for it too.

And What is Nodame Cantabile about??? is that even in english and how does it use the touch screen?

Why isn't Lost Magic in here? O well, I had to pick Trauma Center. No other DS game has caused me to use two styluses just to beat the game with low difficulty settings. And I felt like a real doctor would, using both my hands and whatnot. LOL
The funny thing is, the Screen can't recognise more than one touvh at once (two touches are recognised as the center point)

And i might take the time to mention that i hat games where you must blow into the mic (unless u have a headset, which wouldn't be too bad)

Sil3n7

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
And What is Nodame Cantabile about??? is that even in english and how does it use the touch screen?

Its basically the same idea as Ouendan but with classical music and slightly different mechanics (the notes move on screen and you conduct different ones by drawing specific simple direction). BTW you are a conductor
wink.gif
. There are also mini games which are fun (especially this drum one
smile.gif
). Overall its pretty good! I think a lot of people missed it in the Pokemon hype but I was lucky enough to be tracking it. I recommend a try
smile.gif

Darkforce

DERP!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Eh... I don't agree with everyone voting for EBA/Ouendan... Yes it's a dam good game but all you are doing is taping different points of the screen, it's hardly deserving of 'best use of touch screen'.

Kirby Canvas Curse on the other hand... now that was a touch screen game!

Trauma Centre made good use of the touchscreen as well.

I'm also suprised no one mentioned Brain Training... the hand writing to text technology was pretty cool and sudoku on it was a blast.

smile.gif

deathfisaro

Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
My choice was OTO/EBA (haven't played nodame cantabille)
my second would be rub rabbits (akachan),

My worst is warioware touched because the games are like 3 seconds long in story mode, and when I went back to play it again some games until level 150ish.. it picked up some tempo but was still easy as hell, I got extremely bored and never played it again.
And trauma centre... I seriously hate the concept of opening up people's body (a.k.a. surgery) so that's my 2nd worst.

Other touch screen games I enjoyed was Puzzle series 5 slither link and picross. Too bad japanese games don't see the lights around here.

m|kk|

Trophies
Website
www.mikki.com
XP
Country
United States
OTO/EBA is definitely the most likely to scratch the touch screen XD But that's just because it makes good use of it. Hori screen protectors FTW
biggrin.gif

happy.gif

michaelf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ouendan and Beat Agents are far and away my favorite games to play. Trauma Center got my vote because I thought it made better (or at least more complex) use of the stylus.

Keeper

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
My vote goes with Other, I think for me, Brain Age really did wonders with the screen, I guess some may not class it as a game, but it does have sudoku in it right?
tongue.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: how many girlfriends is too many