Hacking Best overall usb loader?

collectedsoul

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Dunno if this has been addressed before but I'm a little confused with all the different loaders around...is there a consensus on which one is the best overall in terms of stability and performance, etc. Maybe there could be a poll about this?

squablo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
either usbloader gx or coverfloder by beardface. These are the best 2(sorry config loader, im sure you are great too) I would go with either one. Both have great features, and work very well. Use both, thats what I do.

Special thank you to both teams. We love you guys!!!!!!

_config usb loader, like I said, Ive heard nothing but good things about you, but your just not a sexy as the other two!

kaymm2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I think overal the GX loader is the best. However, I find myself using ultimate usbloader because it's much simpler. it's all preference. the little toddlers in the house love the graphical ones like GUI-FX or coverflow since they see the images all at once and can see what they wanna play.

squablo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kaymm2 said:
I think overal the GX loader is the best. However, I find myself using ultimate usbloader because it's much simpler. it's all preference. the little toddlers in the house love the graphical ones like GUI-FX or coverflow since they see the images all at once and can see what they wanna play.

WTF does that mean? Hmmm, well I guess you have to be a small child in order to enjoy a beautiful, clean, graphical interface. You know, all those pretty pictures are so hypnotic to me when I see all of them in front of me.............wait, were you taking a shot, or do you really have toddlers in your house?

If you do have kids, my bad, but if your calling the people in here toddlers, screw you man!!!!!!
hate2.gif

(just kidding bro)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: damn