Homebrew Best Neo-Geo games?

KOman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I don't know if this is the right board, but since I'm looking for games to play on my DS with the Neo geo emu, I figured I'd post it here. What are the must have Neo-Geo games? I was looking at a list of all the games made:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Neo_Geo_games

and figure I'll put Puzzle Bobble, Fatal Fury 1 & 2, and one of the king of fighters games (there are so many, which is the best), and metal slug. Any other must have games? Preferably no more fighting games...

Any reccomendation would be really helpful; thanks!

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Twinkle Star Sprites is kind of amusing (I play it from time to time) and although it is a fighting game, you could try WakuWaku7 which has one of the strangest final bosses (its a giant ball thing...) and extra character (a punching bag I think...)

Pliskron

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Waku Waku
yaynds.gif

Hachibei

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Last Blade 2, my favorite fighter on the Neo Geo and way more fun than Samurai Shodown.

Other good games include Sengoku 3, Matrimelee, Metal Slug 3, and Ninja Masters.

KOman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Finally got the emulator working - some games are really slow (metal slug, street hoops). Any good platform games? How is iron blade?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: DAYTONAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!