wariobar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hi all,
I have been trying to generate Neo Geo roms for NeoDS from hack games like King of Fighters '98 Anniversary Edition 2016 or SNK vs Capcom Chaos EX Plus using NeoDSConvert with no luck. I tried as well with a prototyped game, Bang Bang Busters but it didn't work either. Do you if it is possible to do it or is there any limitation that I am not aware of?

I find NeoDS mindblowing nowadays, I can imagine the shock that it caused in 2007/2008 being able to emulate Neo Geo roms in a simple nds. It is a real pity that the project didn't continue or extended to other arcade boards as Capcom.

Thanks!
Mario

wariobar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Yes, I already read it before. After I click on the .exe file a cmd window prompted but the rom is not generated. If I try to run in a CMD window for example: 'NeoDsConvert -bios8 b2b' once I am in the proper folder, it is not taken the second parameter. If I remove the2nd parameter, it generates a small .geo configuration file that I can run in NeoDS but the game is not present.

wariobar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Thanks for the info @DjoeN @ScarletDreamz . Now, with your confirmation I will keep pushing.

Is there anything else I should be ware of? or it is a matter of keep trying several times with the different roms (hacked and originals) and the proper bios?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: roms wont boot with wood r4menu