Hardware Best Batteries for Wii Ever?

sjones900

GBAtemp Advanced Member
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So for about a month now i've been using the crap batterie packs that you get on ebay and those SUCK and only lasted about an hour and I had enough of it so I went and bought these new batteries called eneloop from Sanyo that apparently have both the qualities of Alkaline and Ni-MH. So far they are great going strong 9 hours and still has four bars .They don't come with a chager but any Ni-MH charger should work they don't take long to charge either so if you want a pack go down to Circuit City or look on Amazon.

Pyrofyr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I use the ones that snap in the back and have batteries fit into the WiiMote and come with a recharge center that glows blue (I turn it off often cause of the blue glow at night... = =
wink.gif

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Nyko charge station... I can play for a good 8-9 hours before I get down to 3 bars, but it drops quickly after that... I also keep my wiimotes in the charger when I'm not using them.

Orillian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Cheap Costco brand batteries 20 battery brick for 7 bucks, 2 batteries last me about 12-14 hours. LOL! Toss out the batteries and go on to the next pair. That's 60-80 hours per remote for 7 bucks, not to shabby, might pick up the recharger once the brick runs out, but that will be a while yet.
smile.gif

O.

Son of Science

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yay all three common spellings of Shawn are in this topic
wink.gif
I need to buy me some rechargable batteries.. I'm paying 1$ every nine hours I use my Wii (20 hours at least) :/

Awdofgum

Wadofgum
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sjones900 said:
awdofgum said:
I might order me a pack of 4

Anywhere other than Amazon though.

Not sure but just look around your local electronic stores.

Maybe if I can get a ride to best buy or something, but if i can find a nice deal online i'll just order them.
All of them have $5-7 shipping, which is half the cost of the batteries themselves.

sjones900

GBAtemp Advanced Member
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh, well then your good I bought the four pack of AA's for two remotes and a 4 pack of AAA's for my wireless gamecube controlers. AND I'm going to go back and get another set for my wireless keyboard.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It must be the 1st already
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    1st of what?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    may?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh yeah it's in September
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, yea i think its different
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ok, because here it's in september, right before the fuckin school year starts
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    as to you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How do you know if the night will be good when you're asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    because i didn't say i was asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i said i was sleeping...
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    sleeping with uremum
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Even my mum slept on that uremum
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    yall im torn... ive been hacking away at tales of phantasia GBA (the USA version) and have so many documents of reverse engineering i've done
    I just found out that the EU version is better in literally every way, better sound quality, better lighting, and there's even a patch someone made to make the text look nicer
    Do I restart now using what i've learned on the EU version since it's a better overall experience? or do I continue with the US version since that is what ive been using, and if someone decides to play my hack, it would most likely be that version?
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @TwoSpikedHands, I'll preface this with the fact that I know nothing about the game, but, I think it depends on what your goals are. Are you trying to make a definitive version of the game? You may want to refocus your efforts on the EU version then. Or, are you trying to make a better US version? In which case, the only way to make a better US version is to keep on plugging away at that one ;)
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'm not familiar with the technicalities of the differences between the two versions, but I'm wondering if at least some of those differences are things that you could port over to the US version in your patch without having to include copyrighted assets from the EU version
    @Sicklyboy I am wanting to fully change the game and bend it to my will lol. I would like to eventually have the ability to add more characters, enemies, even have a completely different story if i wanted. I already have the ability to change the tilemaps in the US version, so I can basically make my own map and warp to it in game - so I'm pretty far into it!
    I really would like to make a hack that I would enjoy playing, and maybe other people would too. swapping to the EU version would also mean my US friends could not legally play it
    I am definitely considering porting over some of the EU features without using the actual ROM itself, tbh that would probably be the best way to go about it... but i'm sad that the voice acting is so.... not good on the US version. May not be a way around that though
    I appreciate the insight!
    TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands: I appreciate the insight!