Hardware Best Batteries for Wii Ever?

sjones900

GBAtemp Advanced Member
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So for about a month now i've been using the crap batterie packs that you get on ebay and those SUCK and only lasted about an hour and I had enough of it so I went and bought these new batteries called eneloop from Sanyo that apparently have both the qualities of Alkaline and Ni-MH. So far they are great going strong 9 hours and still has four bars .They don't come with a chager but any Ni-MH charger should work they don't take long to charge either so if you want a pack go down to Circuit City or look on Amazon.

Pyrofyr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I use the ones that snap in the back and have batteries fit into the WiiMote and come with a recharge center that glows blue (I turn it off often cause of the blue glow at night... = =
wink.gif

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Nyko charge station... I can play for a good 8-9 hours before I get down to 3 bars, but it drops quickly after that... I also keep my wiimotes in the charger when I'm not using them.

Orillian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Cheap Costco brand batteries 20 battery brick for 7 bucks, 2 batteries last me about 12-14 hours. LOL! Toss out the batteries and go on to the next pair. That's 60-80 hours per remote for 7 bucks, not to shabby, might pick up the recharger once the brick runs out, but that will be a while yet.
smile.gif

O.

Son of Science

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yay all three common spellings of Shawn are in this topic
wink.gif
I need to buy me some rechargable batteries.. I'm paying 1$ every nine hours I use my Wii (20 hours at least) :/

Awdofgum

Wadofgum
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sjones900 said:
awdofgum said:
I might order me a pack of 4

Anywhere other than Amazon though.

Not sure but just look around your local electronic stores.

Maybe if I can get a ride to best buy or something, but if i can find a nice deal online i'll just order them.
All of them have $5-7 shipping, which is half the cost of the batteries themselves.

sjones900

GBAtemp Advanced Member
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh, well then your good I bought the four pack of AA's for two remotes and a 4 pack of AAA's for my wireless gamecube controlers. AND I'm going to go back and get another set for my wireless keyboard.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :shy: