AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Up until I read your linked news report I had no idea who he was as I have zero interest in politics especially politics in America. Having read the story and seen a picture of the guy I have to ask exactly how old is this dude he looks about 90.

Edit apparently he is 77.

Edit 2 having seen anther picture of him I can only conclude that he looks like the type of man you should keep children away from.

Bernie_Sanders.jpg

Last edited by AmandaRose,
Reactions: drenal

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Bernie was the only democratic nominee I knew of. I wouldn't say I'm super interested in American politics but I think it pays to be aware of what's happening in the world. I listened to this podcast recently which goes through some background on each of the potential nominees and it was pretty interesting https://podcasts.apple.com/au/podcast/the-signal/id1349523628?i=1000442199003

Reactions: Hayato213

Zhongtiao1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bernie was the only democratic nominee I knew of. I wouldn't say I'm super interested in American politics but I think it pays to be aware of what's happening in the world. I listened to this podcast recently which goes through some background on each of the potential nominees and it was pretty interesting https://podcasts.apple.com/au/podcast/the-signal/id1349523628?i=1000442199003

We had the first of our Democratic debates earlier today. Sanders will be tomorrow. It will be interesting to see how it plays out.

In all seriousness though, is he more of an overwatch or league player?

SG854

Hail Mary
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
Up until I read your linked news report I had no idea who he was as I have zero interest in politics especially politics in America. Having read the story and seen a picture of the guy I have to ask exactly how old is this dude he looks about 90.

Edit apparently he is 77.

Edit 2 having seen anther picture of him I can only conclude that he looks like the type of man you should keep children away from.

View attachment 171446
This should answer all your questions about Bernie Sanders. You don’t have to understand U.S. politics to understand his genius. A person that anyone would trust around kidz.

Reactions: AmandaRose

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: