osaka35

Instructional Designer
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This all seems super complicated... I think I might just stick to Cakes
Well, you don't actually have to understand anything that's going on. Just do step 1, then step 2, etc. As long as you follow the guide, you don't have to have any concept of what's happening to have a successful install.

civickm

Rocky Mountain IT Guy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No offense but my nephew did it to his..all I had to do was help with moving files on the computer since he is more of a touch screen then a mouse kid...took him no longer then 50 minutes.

Edit: He is 6 and I also helped my neighbors kid do all of theirs, again only helping with the computer side :)

Last edited by civickm, , Reason: added more information

NoWeeb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No offense but my nephew did it to his..all I had to do was help with moving files on the computer since he is more of a touch screen then a mouse kid...took him no longer then 50 minutes.

Edit: He is 6 and I also helped my neighbors kid do all of theirs, again only helping with the computer side :)
lmao I must be stupid then.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Well, you don't actually have to understand anything that's going on. Just do step 1, then step 2, etc. As long as you follow the guide, you don't have to have any concept of what's happening to have a successful install.
been trying. went to the website the guide told me to go to and it just freezes

osaka35

Instructional Designer
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://dukesrg.github.io/2xrsa.html?arm11.bin

part 3 section 2
freezing can be normal. when it freezes, press select twice, wait 10 seconds or so, then restart. If you can hold down the start button while booting and get something, then the install was successful. I had that happen to me on one of my 3ds. If it doesn't, then I can help troubleshoot =]

Last edited by osaka35,

civickm

Rocky Mountain IT Guy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes you have to be on 2.1.0, follow the Part 1 then Part 2, follow it step by step dont skip dont guess.

Since July I have done maybe close to 70 units and the process has gotten easier and easier.

DrunkenMonk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
http://dukesrg.github.io/2xrsa.html?arm11.bin

part 3 section 2

EDIT: Just realized that I have to be on 2.1.0. Downgrade help?

I feel like you're skipping sections in the guide, if you follow the guide step by step, make a note on which part you're on, then continue.

Start with part 1: https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Homebrew-Launcher-(Browser)
continue to read the whole page and perform every step, at the bottom it tells you to progress to part 2
which is here for o3ds https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Part-2-(2.1.0)

ignore any "n3ds" prompts as they mean the "new" 3ds not the normal 3ds

NoWeeb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes you have to be on 2.1.0, follow the Part 1 then Part 2, follow it step by step dont skip dont guess.

Since July I have done maybe close to 70 units and the process has gotten easier and easier.
honestly don't understand part one. What do I need to download

NoWeeb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Part 1 is an overview. It sounds like you accidentally started at step 3. Read step 1, start doing stuff at step 2.
I got to the Luma part. When I put autoboot sysNAND, I get a black screen. When I don't choose that, emuNAND works and I don't get a black screen

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Dem 🥜 s +1