Hacking Beatles Rock Band 249/222 story mode feezing

betoranaldi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do I have a copy of Rock Band Beatles on a USB drive running through USB Configurable Loader.

At first I just had a guitar and loaded the game with 249 and everything worked great. I was able to go through the entire story mode.

I just recently got a drum set, the drums wouldn't sync with 249 so I installed Hermes 222. The game loads and the drums are found.

My question is, now going to story mode, the game freezes at the same point in this one specific song which prevent us from progressing through the game.

Has anyone experience this before? Is there anyway to stop it from freezing? I think it has something to do with 222 since it worked fine with 249 and just the guitar.

Thanks
Brian

::edit::

this seems to be happening when the game is loaded with both 249 and 222... don't know what happend to the iso but something got messed up. If anyone has any ideas, please let me know.

Szalkow

RawkSD Cheerleader
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
TBRB shows best results with Hermes cIOS using 37-merged-as-36, which is usually installed to the 223 slot. It's given me 100% compatibility with any USB loader.

nando

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
betoranaldi said:
My question is, now going to story mode, the game freezes at the same point in this one specific song which prevent us from progressing through the game.

if the song is so specific and the point the very same one every time, if would be helpful if you SPECIFY which song it is

betoranaldi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry the song is "Hard Day's Night" and it freezes every time right after the first set of white notes.

I am in the process of downloading a new version, maybe it is a problem with the iso.

Thanks
Brian

betoranaldi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Szalkow said:
TBRB shows best results with Hermes cIOS using 37-merged-as-36, which is usually installed to the 223 slot. It's given me 100% compatibility with any USB loader.

Thanks, I will make sure I make this as default.

The original version I downloaded was the full disk ICON version. I just downloaded a scrubbed version and everything seems to be playing fine.

Looks like I had a bad ISO

Thanks to everyone for their help and guidance.

Eddie_Brock

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Perhaps a stupid answer, but try completing the song with just the guitar like you originally had. If/when you manage to complete it, plug in the drum kit and continue on.

betoranaldi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Eddie_Brock said:
Perhaps a stupid answer, but try completing the song with just the guitar like you originally had. If/when you manage to complete it, plug in the drum kit and continue on.

I had tried that but even running 249 and just the guitar, the song still froze.

I'm not sure what happened to the ISO but this latest one I downloaded seems to be working fine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Goku likes to flip the bean to get others healthy