Gaming Bayonetta 1&2 are absolutely brilliant :D

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I saw Bayonetta was on sale monday in the PSN flash sale. I thought about picking it up, and though, wait, why do that when I can play enhanced 1 and exclusive 2 on a wii U? So I waited. Ill play them both eventually, I have such a large open ticket for games right now though.

Reactions: Digital.One.Entity

Bimmel

~ Game Soundtrack Collector ~
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I saw Bayonetta was on sale monday in the PSN flash sale. I thought about picking it up, and though, wait, why do that when I can play enhanced 1 and exclusive 2 on a wii U? So I waited. Ill play them both eventually, I have such a large open ticket for games right now though.
You mean on the PS3? Glad you did not. ;)

Reactions: Digital.One.Entity

Bimmel

~ Game Soundtrack Collector ~
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I am curious as to why you say that.
It is famous for being a nasty port of the X360 version, with horrible frame rates.
Thanks sarkwalvein, exactly that was the reason.

I played it first on the PS3 release (japanese import), then shortly after that on 360 release and then some months ago on the WiiU. And yes, the difference with the PS3 version is quite noticable - even for me who normally gives a shit about framerates and stuff (I played Shadow of Mordor on a PS3 for a longer time - wow).

It would have been a shame to "enjoy" this game on your PS3 Bortz. Grab a WiiU Pro controller and don't stop dancing till there's no music. :toot:

Reactions: BORTZ

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks sarkwalvein, exactly that was the reason.

I played it first on the PS3 release (japanese import), then shortly after that on 360 release and then some months ago on the WiiU. And yes, the difference with the PS3 version is quite noticable - even for me who normally gives a shit about framerates and stuff (I played Shadow of Mordor on a PS3 for a longer time - wow).

It would have been a shame to "enjoy" this game on your PS3 Bortz. Grab a WiiU Pro controller and don't stop dancing till there's no music. :toot:

Haha. Dont tell anyone, but the real reason was that I was thinking IF i WERE to get the PS3 version, I would get it physical, but I have no need to do that now. A friend lent me the games.

Reactions: Bimmel

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The single greatest reason to play Bayonetta on Wi U:

Vulganetta1014.jpg

Poor PS360 gamers will never know the joys of Bayonetta in a Princess Peach costume!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Ello