Homebrew game Sonic CD + 1 + 2 Decomps for Wii U

grandosegood

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey there, it seems there are new versions of these decomps available. is there any instructions anywhere to compile these for wii u?

grandosegood

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Page one of this thread?? The github repos they are available from?

Two immediate sources that spring to mind!
my bad, the repos don't list the build instructions for the wii u, and i wasn't sure if sonic mania build instructions can apply to the others

JimbobStarfish10

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, i've just followed this guide and when trying to get mods working, I can get ones working but i have to go on my PC and change modconfig.ini. if in the menu, pressing mods, will take me the the SEGA logo and continue from there. This happens in S1F and S2A. Sounds like sonic quit. please help.

aliceh2007

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The files for s1f and s2a aren't available
Post automatically merged:

the files for s2a and s1f dont work anymore, and i cant use the files on the s1f website, they dont work and it just boots the unmodded versions, WAT DO?

JimbobStarfish10

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The files for s1f and s2a aren't available
Post automatically merged:

the files for s2a and s1f dont work anymore, and i cant use the files on the s1f website, they dont work and it just boots the unmodded versions, WAT DO?
you said you used the download from the website, is it the mod only files or is it the download at the top, if it is mod only then make sure you have the versions for wii u, at the bottom of the page get the archived 1.4.1(S1f) and 1.1.1(S2A). also make the mod config.ini files read:
[mods]
<the name of mod folder>=true
don't add the <> to it and the name of the mod folder is just like the name of the folder that has the mod. like it might be SonicForeverMod or SA2.
the same happend to me and this is the fix i got. When in doubt pinky out and tell me any issues.

aliceh2007

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
you said you used the download from the website, is it the mod only files or is it the download at the top, if it is mod only then make sure you have the versions for wii u, at the bottom of the page get the archived 1.4.1(S1f) and 1.1.1(S2A). also make the mod config.ini files read:
[mods]
<the name of mod folder>=true
don't add the <> to it and the name of the mod folder is just like the name of the folder that has the mod. like it might be SonicForeverMod or SA2.
the same happend to me and this is the fix i got. When in doubt pinky out and tell me any issues.
thanks! it worked, wondering if i can change the icon and name of the app on the wii u menu tho?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?