Homebrew Batch CIA 3DS Decryptor - A simple batch file to decrypt CIA & 3DS

stockerzz

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Is this compatible with windows 10? Whenever I try to decrypt my Pokemon moon file and click decrypt it does it immediately and doesn’t make new files. I’ve heard you have to rename the file to a set of 3 letters before the .cia file or if it decrypts immediately without actually doing anything it’s because the software isn’t compatible with your system. Thoughts? Thanks.

Mothmachine

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
fuwake2.neocities.org
XP
Country
Indonesia
If anyone came here looking for a straight encrypted game CIA -> decrypted game CIA solution,
simply remove or comment out the lines 64-69 in the batch file and, optionally, rename "-decfirst.cia" to "-decrypted.cia" on the line 41.
Better save it as a separate batch ofc.
...I don't think I can thank you and OP enough for this, so as an expression of gratitude, I shall let thee behold a Carbuncle.
mms carbunny.png

• Love
Reactions: swosho

Explunky

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Everytime i want to decrypt a cia game, it always end up freezing my laptop mid way and when the freeze is done, it will say that it's finished, but when i tried to run the file on citra, the file is still encrypted, my laptop is compatible and i dont know why this happens

masterofphysics

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To anyone getting the 'running the batch goes directly to finish with no new file generated' - try dragging the CIA file to decrypt.exe (just clicking decrypt.exe does not work, you have to give it a file to chew on) and it should run through and generate a bunch on NCCH files. Then double click on the .bat and it will run through and generate a decrypted CIA/CCI.
Make sure everything is in the same folder.

SubLoverD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi i am confused how to use this i have tried dragging the .cia file into every .exe file in the folder and i try it in the emulator and it still says its not decrypted can someone please tell me how this work step by step

SubLoverD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
To anyone getting the 'running the batch goes directly to finish with no new file generated' - try dragging the CIA file to decrypt.exe (just clicking decrypt.exe does not work, you have to give it a file to chew on) and it should run through and generate a bunch on NCCH files. Then double click on the .bat and it will run through and generate a decrypted CIA/CCI.
Make sure everything is in the same folder.
I have tried this and i still don't get any decrypted cia or cci file what am i doing wrong?

Subscriber0101

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is a bit of an edge case, but just in case people don't know: the program won't work if your .cia file has an exclamation mark (and potentially other forms of punctuation). So maybe just edit the filename to omit the exclamation mark.

Lucas942939

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey, i get following error message when trying to use it:

[TIK WARNING] Failed to sign header
[TMD WARNING] Failed to sign header

am I the only one with that problem and is there a way i can fix it?
cheers

edit: trying over and over again somehow worked for me. problem got fixed
Im getting the same error but after trying again several times there has been no change.

stronzium

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
the decrypter wont work to me
it creates lots of .cci that doesnt get away after finishing the process, none of these works with citra and the main .cia remaines crypted, back to square one, im pretty outta nervs

TacticalVictory

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have tried renaming the .3ds file I am trying to decrypt, Battleship, but still get the instant Finished message. Any way to to stop this?

Takemeki

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey, i get following error message when trying to use it:

[TIK WARNING] Failed to sign header
[TMD WARNING] Failed to sign header

am I the only one with that problem and is there a way i can fix it?
cheers

edit: trying over and over again somehow worked for me. problem got fixed
how did you do it!? please! I'm having the same problem

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Mondooooo, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIyM_akS9Z8 +1