Hacking Bamboogaming

Danieluz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Im oppening this topic for the people that like me, ordered a R4DS from bamboogaming, and are still waiting.
What I would like to know is, when did you ordered your R4DS, where are you from, and when you recieve it, come here and tell us you did.
Simple enough I think...

So I go first.

I ordered mu R4DS from Bamboogaming on the 28th of December.
Im in Portugal.
And im still waiting.

pitprop

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well seeing as delivery is quoted as 14-20 BUSINESS days to Europe/America , then you will be still waiting. The 19th would be the earliest for delivery according to their quoted delivery times.

Thats why i did not order from them ( or any of the others that ship from China)

I would of thought airmail would be quicker than 3 weeks, even from China.

Smuff

Fossilized Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've bought several things from the bamboo boys, and can confirm they are a reputable gang although it does take a long long time to arrive *to the UK at least.

Tokas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have bought from Bamboo two times before, and both times my things arrived 7 days after shipping.

My experience is that the shipping are rather quick from Bamboo.
smile.gif

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
QUOTE said:
Dear Customers:

Due to the mail server failure, we need to close down the web shop.
We will re-open the shop on Monday (8,Jan,2007) and really sorry for the inconvenience.

Yours,
BambooGaming.com

For the last 3 days. They crashed a few hours after I ordered an EZ Flash 4. Figures.
dry.gif

OMG, I killed Bamboogaming
ohmy.gif

Danieluz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't think you understand what I wanted fromn this topic.. I know it does take a long time to be delivered, and I know it's normal that im still waiting. The topic was merely for the people that ordered from them to stay in touch, so when one gets it, the others could expect to have it to in short time.

I know what I just said may seem a litle confusing, but my english is not very good =X

Densen

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ordered on the 31st of Dec. Shipped on 2nd of Jan. To Australia and it hasn't arrived yet. But I don't expect it for another two or so days. I'll post when it arrives
smile.gif

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Dear Customers:

Due to the mail server failure, we need to close down the web shop.
We will re-open the shop on Monday (8,Jan,2007) and really sorry for the inconvenience.

Yours,
BambooGaming.com

For the last 3 days. They crashed a few hours after I ordered an EZ Flash 4. Figures.
dry.gif

OMG, I killed Bamboogaming
ohmy.gif

It should be Monday now in australia and the web site isn't responding at all now. I'm just wondering if they've shut down. It seems to be taking them a long time to fix the mail server. I order my R4 last week and it on its way to the UK. I'm hoping I'll get the R4 at the end of next week.

Kurai

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Shipped on the 31st of December, Its now January the 8th. I live in Australia, Still waiting for it to arrive, will update.

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The website is up and running now
biggrin.gif
Anyone know how long it takes them to ship to the UK? They've emailed me how long it will take but its usually takes 14 days. I can't wait to try the R4.

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Buyers from the UK or N or S America should expect to wait 2-3 weeks. Australian (or other SEA nations), and Asian countries would probably be faster. I got an X9 for a friend, it arrived in a bit short of 2 weeks

jocka

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
one Supercard DS One from bamboogaming via airmail to germany
preordered: 15.12.2006
paypaled: 18.12.2006
shipped: 19.12.2006
received: 08.01.2007 beeing informed, a registered airmail is waiting for me at my local postoffice; I can get it there tomorrow
frown.gif
one more day!
got it now! 09.01.2007
biggrin.gif

TOTAL: 14 buisiness days (day1=shipping day; day14=informed my "parcel" is here)

ordered once via ebay; received within 7 BUSINESS days!
smile.gif

SynGamer

Trophies
Website
syngamer.com
XP
Country
United States
I ordered from bamboogaming.com and i live in New York. Took 21 day from being shipped to arrive at my door stop...thankfully my SCSD worked and all but i definitely don't like that there's no box or anything included.

Densen

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I dont know about the box, but the R4 and the M3 Simply are supposed to come with goodies.
smile.gif

I confirmed with bamboogaming before I purchased that all the goodies are included so there's no need to worry about that.
smile.gif
My bet is they'd probably take it out of the packaging anyway, I guess it saves them a few cents on shipping. Doesn't really bother me, as long as I get the good stuff.
biggrin.gif

YodaBoy

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i got an email more or less as soon as the web site would have come back up saying my order was posted
smile.gif

i was a little worried becuse i put it in a couple of days before it went down but becuse somthing went strange in the check out i emaild them to make sure every thing was cool befor i payed.

if i had just payed it probebly would have gone out before the down time.

ah well, i should have it soon enough

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up