Hacking Bamboogaming

Densen

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well mine has finally arrived. It took 7 working days in all, including the day it was shipped. It's definitely worth the wait. To all those who are still waiting, hold on tight, it can't be too far away.

Good luck!

Kurai

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I got mine yesterday! 8th business day.
happy.gif

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
altough bamboogaming is a australian shop, the stuf comes from hong kong, so.. Im not sure you should expect it in one week...

Well..it's good to know im not alone waiting =D

The do get the stuff from hong kong but they usually have them in stock. Mine was despatched the day after I ordered it. If its out of stock they've ordered some more from hong kong. I'm beginning to wish I'd paid a bit extra and got the R4 from a shop in the UK. Been waiting nearly 2 weeks now and the wait is killing me.

mck

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
altough bamboogaming is a australian shop, the stuf comes from hong kong, so.. Im not sure you should expect it in one week...

Well..it's good to know im not alone waiting =D

The do get the stuff from hong kong but they usually have them in stock. Mine was despatched the day after I ordered it. If its out of stock they've ordered some more from hong kong. I'm beginning to wish I'd paid a bit extra and got the R4 from a shop in the UK. Been waiting nearly 2 weeks now and the wait is killing me.

I've ordered two, and within 5 days they arrived! ... the bummer is that i need to pay taxes
hate2.gif

D

Deleted User

Update

Ordered 1.1.07
Shipped 3.1.07
Received 11.1.07 Today!!!

JOY!!!

It took 10 days all up.

Danieluz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
lol, is it morning already there? In here it's midnight =P Im just off to bed right now lol

Well anyway, good to know
wink.gif

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've ordered two, and within 5 days they arrived! ... the bummer is that i need to pay taxes
hate2.gif

Just hope I don't have to pay the dreaded import charge. The R4 cost just under £18 so I should get away with it. Its just a shame theirs no shop in europe selling R4s at bamboogamings prices. I would have thought bamboogaming would have ticked the gift box though.

D

Deleted User

That is a worry. Looks like someone forgot to pay their webmaster. :/ I reckon it will be up and running soon.

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
They probably need to buy more bandwidth. The sites probably a lot busier than they expected. In saying that though its still worrying as the site was closed all last week due to a problems with the mail server.

gloonk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
yeah but try clicking on any of the buttons to buy anything, and you get the 404 error. I want to buy 3 X R4's from this store but they are seeming very shaky to me:(

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mine was delivered today. Took about 9 days to get to the UK. No import tax to pay either.

gloonk: Nothing is wrong with bamboogaming, they just seem to be having loads of problems with the website lately. Some products you can click on others you get the 404 error. I wonder if this is because they've sold out and won't be getting more stock until the 17th.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Ending to the fallout series was lame could've gave us a bit more