Hacking Backup Launcher by Wiigator

aljabiraa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
quim69 said:
aljabiraa said:
i burnt Wii Music (NTSC-U) onto a DVD-R (I have a PAL Wii). firstly i got dvd identify error, so i burnt it using a different drive, and i got past the jumbled letters.
then it said something about no sd codes, so i put ocarina off. now it got rid of 'no sd codes' but still it won't get past that screen with the information. I have changed the Hooktype (what does that mean?) and and between force PAL60 and PAL50.
any help?
Wii Music will just crash at a green screen if you try to force it to PAL.. You have to run it in NTSC, which means a red screen if you are using RGB. inferior cables (RF, Composite, Component) will be fine.

I'm using a Component cable and it doesn't even get to a green screen

DarkeoX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Does anyone knows when there will be a new release for the backup loader and the new cIOS to fit on the new homebrew channel which fixed the Phantom 3.4? of course, WII gator should take a break after his amazing work, it's not an emergency...but still some bakas updated their WII, not reading that the homebrew channel fixed the Uptade for itself, and that the channels has to be updated too...and of course as the source code is included, some coders may do it by themselves, but i was just asking...

sentinel5000

Trophies
XP
Country
So I see the 0.3 beta has been released and after all the hype I ask, has the compatibility of this better than the older one, in terms of games played, I ask cuz Ive read some complaints out there, thanks!

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So was this released already and I missed it?

I've seen some sigs with, "Wiigators Backup Loader 0.3: RELEASED"

Or are they just talking about the beta version?

o.O

AetherMaster

Aether
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried to install WiiGator's new cIOS, the fix he recently posted. However, I have a problem with it. Though I'm not sure what it said word-for-word, it said something like 8/15 had a bad hash and it had an error sending an HTTP request. Anybody else had this error? Is there a way to fix it? Thanks in advance
wink.gif

Edit: Note: I've tried installing it three times

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AetherMaster said:
I tried to install WiiGator's new cIOS, the fix he recently posted. However, I have a problem with it. Though I'm not sure what it said word-for-word, it said something like 8/15 had a bad hash and it had an error sending an HTTP request. Anybody else had this error? Is there a way to fix it? Thanks in advance
wink.gif

Remove ALL gamecube things that are in the Wii and try again.

AetherMaster

Aether
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Brian117 said:
AetherMaster said:
wink.gif

Remove ALL gamecube things that are in the Wii and try again.
Ok, it makes it to about 12/15 then gives me another error, something like "exception occured [lines of code] memory dump [more lines of code]"

Note: tried 5 times

Neoblast

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What I meant about that error ( read error, please refer to the wii manual and turn off the wii )
I tried with a few games ( appear in the list as NON WORKING ) what exactly causes that error?
I tried burning a few times with no luck, and more people tried these games as well.

NDSPhr34k

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've encountered multiple "bad hash" errors when testing the OFFLINE install of the new cIOS. I've tried downloading the files X amount of times from the official Nintendo links. I've gotten at least one bad hash error each time.

However, when doing the ONLINE install w/ my Wii hooked up on the network, it installed flawlessly.

Has anyone been able to do a proper OFFLINE install?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzmdrobXH34