Pip_X

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Autoboot MoonShell 2.05 with v3.0 SP8 for SuperCard DSONE SDHC
- All is in English
- Autoboot to MoonShell with commercial game boot.
- Original SuperCard v3 SP8 firmware and TTMenu v1.17a02 firmware is selectable.
- Press and hold B while booting game in MoonShell to go to YSMenu 0903211700.

For this device only:
sku_5097_1.jpg

Link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?0wdezkjiujh
http://depositfiles.com/files/0jlgdbhwm

- Copy everything into SD root.
- Hold B while booting game to go to YSMenu.
- Load SuperCard DSOne SDHC.NDS to go back to original firmware v3.0 SP8.
- Enjoy.

-Pip_X-

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium

Pip_X

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
You might want to read my thread title again.

This is for SuperCard DSONE SDHC, not DSONEi (DSONEeye).

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
Pip_X said:
You might want to read my thread title again.

This is for SuperCard DSONE SDHC, not DSONEi (DSONEeye).

Same, it does work on SC DS ONE and DS ONEi

There's even a 4 OS loader tutorial somewhere for the SC DSONE
SC DS ONE Triple Loader (Not DS ONEi) link + download

It contains:

SCdsone
Default Boot, no button press needed
loader - DS One v3 SDHC OS3SP8 - French (but you can change that easy to English)
nsdsinfo.dat 4010
ndspatch.dat 09/07/2009

TTmenu
loader - v1.17a02 unofficial - French (but you can change that easy to English)
gbatemp usrcheat.dat - 15/07/09
savlib.dat & infolib.dat - 3966

YSmenu
Push "Y" to boot
loader - 27/03/2009 - French (but you can change that easy to English) // TTmenu v1.17a02

Moonshell 2 Version 2.05 stable - French (but you can change that easy to English)
Push "X" to boot
resetme from Moonshell modified, so you can reset back to moonshell, or DS OS or Any other OS
plugin for launching commercial roms from within moonshell (.NDS)
plugin for launching GBA roms from within moonshell (if a slot-2 compatible device is in the DS Lite/DS Phat
plugin for launching NES roms

And a few other homebrew stuff in the package.

Pip_X

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Please do not comment if you have not even try my package.

Autoboot MoonShell 2.05 with v3.0 SP8 for SuperCard DSONE SDHC
- All is in English
- Autoboot to MoonShell with commercial game boot.
- Original SuperCard v3 SP8 firmware and TTMenu v1.17a02 firmware is selectable.
- Press and hold B while booting game in MoonShell to go to YSMenu 0903211700.

bustyman100

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Thanks Pip_X, I was too lazy to follow the tutorials to make the autoboot myself, so props to you. Now we can get a pretty looking menu combined with the hardcore gaming functions of the SCDS1! I can see my SCDS1 can replacing the M3Real now.

On another note, is there a way to boot the SCDS menu from start up by holding a button?

And if not, is it possible to add the SCDS menu nds file to the Moonshell Applications list for easy access?
nvm, figured out how to do it.

Cheers

Pip_X

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
bustyman100 said:
Thanks Pip_X, I was too lazy to follow the tutorials to make the autoboot myself, so props to you. Now we can get a pretty looking menu combined with the hardcore gaming functions of the SCDS1! I can see my SCDS1 can replacing the M3Real now.

On another note, is there a way to boot the SCDS menu from start up by holding a button?

And if not, is it possible to add the SCDS menu nds file to the Moonshell Applications list for easy access?

Cheers

So weird, simple post like this makes me feel so happy.
I will make a R4 version and post it soon.

Pip_X

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
edu.falcao said:
Great! It's working perfectly in my DSOne, thanks! One newbie question: I saw that Moonshel uses DSTT loader. Can it use the loader from Supercard?

Currently no.

fgghjjkll

GBATemp MegaMan
Trophies
XP
Pip_X said:
bustyman100 said:

Cheers

have fun.
you would need to heavily hack the ttds & SCDS1 fw to make it run on the R4
tongue.gif

edu.falcao

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Pip_X said:
edu.falcao said:
Great! It's working perfectly in my DSOne, thanks! One newbie question: I saw that Moonshel uses DSTT loader. Can it use the loader from Supercard?

Currently no.

Another question: there's a way to get rid off the official Supercard kernel and DSTT kernel and use only Moonshel with the DSTT loader? I mean no to have the option to load the DSTT or Supercard Kernel...

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pip_X said:
bustyman100 said:

Cheers

So when do you think the R4 version will be done?

Pip_X

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
I have only the fake R4 - R4-III Revolution SDHC.
I have compiled a package for this card, work fine on it, not sure whether the original R4 will work or not as I do not have the original R4 to test.

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
FYI, the v2.04 Moonshell pack mentioned earlier in the thread has the WRONG DLDI! For some wierd reason he had everything patched with the R4 DLDI....And his MSFORSC.NDS just white screens at boot up....WTF?

After two weeks of trying to figure out why his pack didn't work, I finally managed to get it two work once I found a working MSFORSC loader file (I think it's Bliss Triple loader what-cha-ma-callit
biggrin.gif
) and patched the files with the CORRECT DLDI.

It would only work for me if MoonShell was autobooted. If Moonshell was started from withen SuperCard's loader or if I start YSMenu from SuperCard loader then I get a big fail white screen or a fatInitDefault error. I compiled my own version of the pack that WORKS on the DSone-i. I will be uploading it shortly. Also note that my pack WILL NOT include YSMenu.nds file. I wanted to comply with the author's wishes to not have it distributed outside of his site, so you will have to go there and find it. (just use find feature of your browser to search the news section of his site for YSMenu....you should find it fast doing that).

Though I got mine working on the DSone-I, I see no technical reason why it won't work on the standard DSone.

The reason I didn't do v2.05 of Moonshell is because Moonshell v2.05 doesn't work for me. It freezes halfway through the bootup animation with no error recorded in the logs. It's a complete mystery why and appears that something in the v2.05 moonshl2 folder is at fault.

EDIT: Here you all go:

http://www.filefront.com/14364625/Moonshll2andYsmenu.rar

All you need is to download YSMenu.nds and put it at the root of your SD card and bam...it should work. BACKUP your MSFORSC.nds file first! I won't be responsible for any dumbasses that screw it up...

Don't worry about it replacing your moonshell 2 data. The archive includes only the the required files for Moonshell to boot games and won't replace anything else. So just click yes when it asks you to overwrite files. Also, I did not include the scshell folder....I don't know why the hell it was included in the v2.04 pack mentioned earlier as it would be a waste of time replacing the already existant folder with the same one. Plus it takes f***ing forever to copy over all the dam cheat files. One reason why I didn't include it.

If v2.05 happens to work fine for you or when the time comes v2.06 comes out, all you have to do is update your moonshl2 folder and then repalce TTMenu.dat file with the moonshell2_directboot.nds file from the newest version. DLDI patch it with the TTDS DLDI NOT the SuperCard DLDI! Also make sure it's still named TTMENU.dat when all is said and done.

Pip_X

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Just download and use my package and you r done.
I will upload a version for clone DSTT in a moment.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: