ecchi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.lmgtfy.com
XP
Country
Hey guys, this question is directed more at the Australians on the forums. I wanted to know where you guys got your Acekard 2i's from. I just want know the best seller of them.

Thanks

- Ecchi

fearofshorts

Trophies
XP
Country
I picked up mine from a market. I really don't recommend this method as I had to spend ages trying to find the one seller who both was fairly reputable (so I could return it if it was a fake) and who understood that R4s are crap (most of the stall-holders will just insist that whichever R4 their peddling is the only real R4).
And even then I paid through the nose for it.

Actually, I remember all of the other stall-holders who did stock the AceKard 2i. They all had it off to one corner and marked at a far lower price than the R4s! I laughed so hard later!

Anyway, getting back to the point, the Aussie dollar is doing pretty well against the US dollar right now, so I highly reccommend getting one off an online store that charges in USD (a lot of them have free shipping). You can get an AceKard 2i at a good one for about $15 USD, translating to only about $17 AUD! I don't know what the best store is, but I'm sure someone here will post an answer.

ecchi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.lmgtfy.com
XP
Country
fearofshorts said:
I picked up mine from a market. I really don't recommend this method as I had to spend ages trying to find the one seller who both was fairly reputable (so I could return it if it was a fake) and who understood that R4s are crap (most of the stall-holders will just insist that whichever R4 their peddling is the only real R4).
And even then I paid through the nose for it.

Actually, I remember all of the other stall-holders who did stock the AceKard 2i. They all had it off to one corner and marked at a far lower price than the R4s! I laughed so hard later!

Anyway, getting back to the point, the Aussie dollar is doing pretty well against the US dollar right now, so I highly reccommend getting one off an online store that charges in USD (a lot of them have free shipping). You can get an AceKard 2i at a good one for about $15 USD, translating to only about $17 AUD! I don't know what the best store is, but I'm sure someone here will post an answer.

Thanks for that. Yeah I do see them dodgy sellers that sell DS cases, laser points and stuff. I really wouldn't buy a cart from a market.

scoutwild

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=33039

Get a hint here, though i think they are all crap compared with former DX.

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=218222
and you may doing all right here.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: