my dsi has parental controls put on by the previous owner, what do i do?

Maq47

Lord of Pyro
Trophies
Website
idont.have.one
XP
Country
United States
are u sure its ok??
The only reason it wouldn't be okay is if your parents locked it and you're lying about you getting it in its locked condition, which I highly doubt is the case here. Private message me your inquiry number.
Post automatically merged:

The only reason it wouldn't be okay is if your parents locked it and you're lying about you getting it in its locked condition, which I highly doubt is the case here. Private message me your inquiry number.
Oh, and also let me know what your DSi's date is set to.

yogirlalyssa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Oh, and also let me know what your DSi's date is set to.

ok but i cant find my dsi right now. :(

Maq47

Lord of Pyro
Trophies
Website
idont.have.one
XP
Country
United States
Meeting over. However, please don't tell me that, after all of us offered to help you, that you 'left the DSi somewhere in public', because I will have wasted another 2 hours of my life after wasting 56 hours trying to create a cheat code for a game. I really will just DIE [inside] if this turns out to be the case...

yogirlalyssa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Assuming its date is the current date:

28361​

should work.

THANKS!!!! it worked!!!!

Assuming it's date is the current date:

28361​

should work.

and unlike what nikokaro had said, my parents weren't the ones that put the parental controls on it, because if that were true, stuff like nintendo dsi browser would be blocked (which i didn't list). here's what was on it when i first got it: lots of photos of young people (and some really weird photos, too), voice recordings in nintendo dsi sound (sounded like one of the kids in the pictures that i deleted), drawings in flipnote studio, and of course, the parental controls. thank you for helping me.

Last edited by yogirlalyssa,

a_username_that_isnt_cool

Well-Hated Member (Also)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
THANKS!!!! it worked!!!!

and unlike what nikokaro had said, my parents weren't the ones that put the parental controls on it, because if that were true, stuff like nintendo dsi browser would be blocked (which i didn't list). here's what was on it when i first got it: lots of photos of young people (and some really weird photos, too), voice recordings in nintendo dsi sound (sounded like one of the kids in the pictures that i deleted), drawings in flipnote studio, and of course, the parental controls. thank you for helping me.
this took a year because of one faulty computer and forgetting to try on a phone or other device

dankmemes_200500

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i got a used dsi xl at orbit dvd. it wasn't formatted, and there were parental controls left by the previous owner. here's what they blocked: ds download play, picochat, sending pictures to a friend's dsi, sending pictures via flipnote studio, and formatting the system memory. and the secret question was: "what is your mother's maiden name?" i can tell that they gave it to a younger kid. but i just want the parental controls off my dsi.
if you go to the question bit and say forgot answer it will give you a Nintendo number to call to get a one time code to get in and that number still works as far as i know thats how i did it. Details are a bit rough because it was like a year ago i did this, hope it helps anyway and welcome to the community :yaynds:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BunnyPinkie @ BunnyPinkie: Lol not me trying to get people to make an uncensor patch for imagine makeup artist