Australian Acekard 2i owners

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by ecchi, Apr 5, 2010.

1. ecchi
    OP

ecchi Member

Newcomer
    Apr 3, 2010
    Brisbane, Australia
    Hey guys, this question is directed more at the Australians on the forums. I wanted to know where you guys got your Acekard 2i's from. I just want know the best seller of them.

Thanks

- Ecchi

2. fearofshorts

fearofshorts GBAtemp Fan

Jul 12, 2009
    Melbourne
    I picked up mine from a market. I really don't recommend this method as I had to spend ages trying to find the one seller who both was fairly reputable (so I could return it if it was a fake) and who understood that R4s are crap (most of the stall-holders will just insist that whichever R4 their peddling is the only real R4).
    And even then I paid through the nose for it.

Actually, I remember all of the other stall-holders who did stock the AceKard 2i. They all had it off to one corner and marked at a far lower price than the R4s! I laughed so hard later!

Anyway, getting back to the point, the Aussie dollar is doing pretty well against the US dollar right now, so I highly reccommend getting one off an online store that charges in USD (a lot of them have free shipping). You can get an AceKard 2i at a good one for about $15 USD, translating to only about $17 AUD! I don't know what the best store is, but I'm sure someone here will post an answer.

3. ecchi
    OP

ecchi Member

Newcomer
    Apr 3, 2010
    Brisbane, Australia
    Thanks for that. Yeah I do see them dodgy sellers that sell DS cases, laser points and stuff. I really wouldn't buy a cart from a market.

4. scoutwild

scoutwild Member

Newcomer
    Apr 1, 2010
    United States
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice