Hacking Atmosphere-NX - Custom Firmware in development by SciresM

Simba1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
That have to do about cloud sync save games, try disabling it on system preferences

Tnx for answer.
My console is not linked to account, I looked to options and there isnt any cloud option enabled.

When I start game that I installed, first I get message "Checking whether this software can be played.." and after that I get "Could not connect to internet", "Please check your settings".

Last edited by Simba1,

burhansalih

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Tnx for answer.
My console is not linked to account, I looked to options and there isnt any cloud option enabled.

When I start game that I installed, first I get message "Checking whether this software can be played.." and after that I get "Could not connect to internet", "Please check your settings".

Do you have the correct sigpatches?

Reactions: Simba1

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

burhansalih

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Reactions: Simba1

iepuras

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Seems most people nowadays are brain dead and jump immediately to the literal meaning of things instead of analyzing it.
(Looking at you Twitter)
I mean, a lot of weird things get posted every day, but it's been a while since someone just straight up called me stupid over what was a dumb joke. reminded me why I don't bother posting much online, so that's fun

Reactions: impeeza

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I mean, a lot of weird things get posted every day, but it's been a while since someone just straight up called me stupid over what was a dumb joke. reminded me why I don't bother posting much online, so that's fun
Don't let that restrain you from posting online.
If at all, the stupid people are the ones not getting the joke.

But I think we have derailed the thread enough, let's look forward to June 15th :tpi:

Reactions: iepuras

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I am not done with atmosphere. I've been busy irl the last month or so, but atmosphere will continue to have my attention for a long while.
Dude, I can't express with words how much I am thankful for your great work. Regards from Colombia

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

With the becoming of firmware 12.0.3, to everyone what "accidentally" update his/her switch: please keep to yourself and patiently wait for the people what charges you nothing for their work, give us the gift of new versions; then read the instructions and update your files as needed.

Reactions: iepuras

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/nRspgWaF_K0?si=SKZ48aRDQyB7vpRH