Assassin's Creed Liberation HD (PS3/360/PC)

GameWinner

Take your heart
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Ubisoft is bringing Assassin's Creed 3: Liberation — originally a PS Vita title — to Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and Windows PC soon with an HD remake.

The game, which drops the number three from its title, will feature the same story, character and setting as the PS Vita game but, according to associate producer Momchil Gindyanov, everything else has changed.
Posted this around last week but today it was officially confirmed.

Source

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Hopefully they update a few of the gameplay elements. The game has lots of potential, but is limited a bit with changing clothes etc to actually gain the normal AC gameplay. But some may have just as well liked it..

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yech. Geez, I would've been more satisfied with Assassins' Creed Liberace.

Actually, Assassins' Creed Liberace sounds pretty great. Forget the pirates, Ubisoft, just give me the candelabra.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Dear Ubisoft, please fix the "kill witnesses" issues which force me to run from one end of the city to the other killing people which had absolutely no chance of actually seeing me do anything. Replace that with assigning targets that actually did see me doing something naughty.

This and this alone stopped me from playing the game - I will come back to it because it is pretty good for a portable Assassin's Creed, but it was annoying enough to stall my progress due to the "Can't be Arsed" syndrome.

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Dear Ubisoft, please fix the "kill witnesses" issues which force me to run from one end of the city to the other killing people which had absolutely no chance of actually seeing me do anything. Replace that with assigning targets that actually did see me doing something naughty.

This and this alone stopped me from playing the game - I will come back to it because it is pretty good for a portable Assassin's Creed, but it was annoying enough to stall my progress due to the "Can't be Arsed" syndrome.

Should have bought Killzone Mercenary.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1