Assassin's Creed: The Ezio Collection gets Switch port next month

header (3).jpg

Ubisoft continues to work backwards through their Assassin's Creed lineup on the Nintendo Switch. After releasing Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag and Assassin's Creed III Remastered, yet another entry is headed to the Switch. Assassin's Creed: The Ezio Collection, originally released for Xbox One and PlayStation 4 in 2016, is coming to a Nintendo system for the first time. Collecting Assassin's Creed II, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, and Assassin's Creed Revelations, the bundle contains all of the eponymous Ezio-era Assassin's Creed games, their DLCs, and two short story films.

This port of the game will feature touchscreen UI, an optimized HUD, HD Rumble, and handheld mode. It'll be releasing next month, on February 17th, for $39.99.

:arrow: Source

Cha0tic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love AC2 so much. To the point that I keep playing Assassins Creed games hoping they'll be even close to how good 2 is and being disappointed with every entry for the past ten years. Major recommend.

tbh after ac2 I felt they all felt short to the point I stopped playing them all together. I feel I am missing out as after ac2/ ac3(last one I tried) they are good games just not as good as ac2 and nostalgia

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over