• Replies 11
D

Deleted User

OP
I dont know if anyone has posted it already but here it is:​

D

Deleted User

OP
It will be both for current and next-gen consoles like watch dogs.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Edward... Kenway..? REALLY?!

Oh great, another boring Assassin that makes watching paint dry look as exciting as watching the Super Bowl.

I'm sorry but these trailers are no good anymore. The first AC had the best trailer, AC2 was pretty sweet because of it being the Renaissance. Then it just went downhill. October 29th, that's a day short of being one year from the last AC release date. Which means, there's basically nothing new in this one. I'm also willing to bet the story is worse than AC3's, the missions will be stupid as well.

I hope nobody on GBATemp buys this new. Get it used if you want to play it, don't support Ubisoft for this crap.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Completed the game today, at 83% completion rate. Solid entry in the AC series, I liked it a lot. Definitely top 3 of all the AC games, I disliked a lot of the collectibles though, they simply didn't fit in the world sometimes and really felt like a chore.
My biggest gripe with the game is the fact it's a bit too much seasailing and not enough city exploring. It's like 70% is done on the sea, and 30% on land. I would rather had bigger cities than seas.

But really, excellent game, great fun, best pirate game out there, and very solid AC title. 9/10

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Completed the game today, at 83% completion rate. Solid entry in the AC series, I liked it a lot. Definitely top 3 of all the AC games, I disliked a lot of the collectibles though, they simply didn't fit in the world sometimes and really felt like a chore.
My biggest gripe with the game is the fact it's a bit too much seasailing and not enough city exploring. It's like 70% is done on the sea, and 30% on land. I would rather had bigger cities than seas.

But really, excellent game, great fun, best pirate game out there, and very solid AC title. 9/10
You think it's a good entry point for new players? I never tried these fabled Ass Creed games before, but it's at the point of CoD where there's almost no entry point anymore.

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Why the fuck would you bump a year old thread to post this instead of just posting in the accomplished in games thread? Jesus the necrobumping has been rampant lately.

At least it's a relevant post to the subject compared to todays necro-bumping.

Celice: I'd try ACII as an entry point. ACI needs a bit more refining, while ACIII is not the strongest of the series. Haven't gotten into ACIV yet, but the world is explained quite well in ACII (also the largest of the series, since ACII, AC:Brotherhoods and AC: Revelations are all related to each other).

Reactions: Celice

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Why the fuck would you bump a year old thread to post this instead of just posting in the accomplished in games thread? Jesus the necrobumping has been rampant lately.
Accomplished in games thread is 1 big clusterfuck already. I think this game deserves a topic on itself, seeing how big it is and how many people have their opinion about it.
I searched and didn't find a specific topic, so I chose this one. It's relevant and this way I don't have to open another topic.
At least it's a relevant post to the subject compared to todays necro-bumping.

Celice: I'd try ACII as an entry point. ACI needs a bit more refining, while ACIII is not the strongest of the series. Haven't gotten into ACIV yet, but the world is explained quite well in ACII (also the largest of the series, since ACII, AC:Brotherhoods and AC: Revelations are all related to each other).
Yessir, AC2/AC Brotherhood are the best in the series in my opinion. Definitely do NOT play AC1, you can watch its ending on Youtube or Wiki or so, but it's just a very bad game compared to the other titles. AC2 and Brotherhood are much better, really improved on the first one.
Go give it a try, excellent games

Reactions: Celice

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/ZQhiwti-pK0?si=LTqU_S8Xm2fYnlQg