'Assassin's Creed Mirage' to launch a week earlier than planned

a creed mirage.jpg

After Baldur’s Gate 3's PC launch moved by a month, another anticipated game is also being launched earlier than expected. Assassin's Creed Mirage's release is also being moved up. Initially planned for an October 12th release, the latest installment to the Assassin's Creed franchise will launch a week early on October 5th. The news came from a tweet from the official Assassin's Creed account, which stated that the game has also gone gold.

Assassin's Creed Mirage will now launch on October 5th for PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One and Xbox Series S/X.

:arrow: SOURCE

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm curious with this release, not pre order curious, but a wait until review are out before deciding curious

redunka

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Wha-?? News to me 😟
There's a subreddit that reports on such things, if you're interested.
Although they don't post actual warez, I probably still shouldn't link it directly.
I think I can at least mention its name: it's called "CrackWatch". :ph34r:

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Seeing how most triple ay games nowadays come out unfinished and broken, if Ubirapist's gonna launch it a week earlier, does it mean they gonna release a game, like, with no exe to launch it or missing assets or something?
Wouldn't be surprised, eh

Ah, but of course, gonna bet the microtransaction store will work flawlessly :glare:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BunnyPinkie @ BunnyPinkie: Lol not me trying to get people to make an uncensor patch for imagine makeup artist