Buy PS3 games

iLegendx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Hello everyone and have a great new year.
I want to buy the Assassin's Creed video games for PS3 and I can't figure out the differences between them.
First, for Assassin's Creed Brotherhood I find different ones like (Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Special edition and Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Da Vinci edition). For this video game do I have to buy all three or just one? So Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Da Vinci edition will contain Da Vinci inside?
Second, for Assassin's Creed II I find the regular and the Assassin's Creed II Game of the year edition. I notice that Essentials contains media Additional game sequences and templar secret locations? If I get the regular one will I be able to download them from playstation store?
Third, for Assassin's Creed III I find the regular and the Special edition. If I get the regular one will I be able to download them from playstation store?
Fourth, about Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag Special Edition vs Assassin's Creed IV Black. If I get the regular one will I be able to download them from playstation store?
Fifth, for Assassin's Creed Revelations I find the regular and Assassin's Creed Revelations Ottoman Edition and Assassin's Creed Revelations Special Edition. If I get the regular one will I be able to download them from playstation store?

Reactions: BigOnYa

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Basically the game of year/ special editions come with DLC/ Extras included. Where as the standard editions do not, and you will have to buy and download the DLC/ Extras separately. I personally love Black Flag the best. Have fun!

Reactions: iLegendx

iLegendx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Basically the game of year/ special editions come with DLC/ Extras included. Where as the standard editions do not, and you will have to buy and download the DLC/ Extras separately. I personally love Black Flag the best. Have fun!
Okay. Thank you very much

Reactions: BigOnYa

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I better over react and get all fussy for the lols