OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
The game worked just about perfectly for a good amount of time, but now when I try loading my latest save game (I pick continue story mode, don't have any other choice), it just goes back to desktop. I haven't changed anything to the game or AC2.exe.

Windows 7,64bit

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
probably a save corruption or something. are u using the cracked version? there is a skidrow crack and an offline server. maybe u can try the skidrow crack version and transfer ur saves of the server version (if u were really using the server version).

or probably there is game corruption for which u will have to reinstall the game. nothing big actually.

Rebell

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
probably a save corruption or something. are u using the cracked version? there is a skidrow crack and an offline server. maybe u can try the skidrow crack version and transfer ur saves of the server version (if u were really using the server version).

or probably there is game corruption for which u will have to reinstall the game. nothing big actually.
i've now uninstalled and reinstalled the game 3 times, and each t ime i tried a different crack.
didn't work out :(
i was originally using the SKIDROW crack, you just had to replace .dll file. it worked until this problem happened.
now with the offline server method (much more work), didn't work either, same problem. the loading screen just vanishes, game closes and I'm back in windows....

i think i'll just have to drop AC 2 and start with brotherhood :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, @Psionic Roshambo sorry but im not that used to listening to non game music +1