Hacking aside from socketpunch, what other reasons are there for anyone to use FBI?

Olmectron

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Why not simply use both BBM and FBI or DevMenu and FBI? Each of them has its advantages. It's not like any of them use a lot of free space in the SD card.

As for advantages on FBI, it installs big files faster by not showing bytes progress? Not sure about that, though, maybe it's just my bad perception.

izy

Advanced Tech Pleb
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It might just be Theatrhythm's bizarre, broken DLC system.

Or it might just be an issue with any game that has multiple DLC updates
hmm, I didn't have any issue installing Theatrhythm's DLC through FBI.
Same no issues with the DLC installing here and im on the latest set got em all was just a pain getting them

YyAoMmIi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could be dlc problem random depend on individuals

I know for the recent smash dlc, it didn't give me the new stuff unless I use BBM to install

izy

Advanced Tech Pleb
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Could be dlc problem random depend on individuals

I know for the recent smash dlc, it didn't give me the new stuff unless I use BBM to install
smash gave me the lastest DLC using the old DLC patch just updating to the latest Update.

Apparently to get all the new stuff you need to latest patch then to update, then to access the Eshop to download the new mii costumes

YyAoMmIi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
smash gave me the lastest DLC using the old DLC patch just updating to the latest Update.

Apparently to get all the new stuff you need to latest patch then to update, then to access the Eshop to download the new mii costumes
It gave you both bayonetta and corrin? Cause I did try check out smash eshop and back in smash windows.
Still had to install via bbm

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo