GBAtemp's Kpop lover!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
dhuang1993 said:
One of those beta testers should just leak the game out...
The day that happens is the day this projects ends
hate2.gif

xdarkx

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
dhuang1993 said:
One of those beta testers should just leak the game out...

QUOTE(miss_DSlite @ Jun 19 2010, 03:19 PM) no reason to jeopardize this entire project when the game be out soon

The game is out, but if you are talking about the patch then no it's not.

On another note, everyone should stop posting on this topic until the patch is actually out.

TheColdOne

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xdarkx said:
On another note, everyone should stop posting on this topic until the patch is actually out.

Why would you say that? I'd think that if this thread died, THAT would make people think the project died as well. Some basic conversation isn't bad.

KaelKazaki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
TheColdOne said:
xdarkx said:

Why would you say that? I'd think that if this thread died, THAT would make people think the project died as well. Some basic conversation isn't bad.

At this point it really is.

TheColdOne

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KaelKazaki said:
TheColdOne said:

Have you not noticed psycoblaster posting recently about trying to find time to finish up the last bits of the project?

KaelKazaki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
TheColdOne said:
KaelKazaki said:
TheColdOne said:

Have you not noticed psycoblaster posting recently about trying to find time to finish up the last bits of the project?

Of course. If people consistently bump and make random comments most others won't though.

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TheColdOne said:
xdarkx said:

Basic conversation on a translation thread isn't where you have those type of conversations. If people continuously bump the thread for "basic conversation" people are gonna keep throwing tantrums cause they keep getting their hopes up that it's done.

The game is already out, the patch is not, MissDSlite. I don't think they'd make a translation for a game that wasn't out, they wouldn't have any game to edit.

monkat

I'd like to see you TRY to ban me. (Should I try?.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States
miss_DSlite said:
wow why every 1 gotta repeat what other people post? when this thread gets outta hand then it be close...

Because the people that want it closed are the same reason that they want it closed

(case and point)

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
monkat said:
miss_DSlite said:
wow why every 1 gotta repeat what other people post? when this thread gets outta hand then it be close...

Because the people that want it closed are the same reason that they want it closed

(case and point)

Not to mention, that's the whole point of "quoting" someone, that's why they give you the option. We want it closed so people don't keep bumping it repeatedly and complain at psyco for the patch not being released yet.

Slave

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hey Psycoblaster, Slave here, Beta Tester...

Just wondering how are things coming up? On the main testing site there havent been any update since 2/24/10, is there a new patch or anything? Still interested in the Beta Testing... plus I got my DSi XL hehe

I read couple pages back and like a month ago you were looking for someone with Photoshop skills... if you still need the help, hit me... I got a diploma in infography :-)

Keep it up!

KaelKazaki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Slave said:
Hey Psycoblaster, Slave here, Beta Tester...

Just wondering how are things coming up? On the main testing site there havent been any update since 2/24/10, is there a new patch or anything? Still interested in the Beta Testing... plus I got my DSi XL hehe

I read couple pages back and like a month ago you were looking for someone with Photoshop skills... if you still need the help, hit me... I got a diploma in infography :-)

Keep it up!

Beta Testing was done awhile ago. As far as photoshop I hope someone already stepped in to help by now.
ohnoes.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Rye would get shot at sight.