Trophies
XP
Country
United States
miss_DSlite said:
cant wait for this beta to be over !

Yes, you can wait.

injected11 said:
QUOTE(Chaotik @ May 15 2010, 03:08 PM) Uh-uh, this BETA sure is taking its time ... any problems we should know? :x
The whole point of a beta testing phase is to ensure you never see them.

Exactly what I was thinking. I prefer a game with hardly any issues, cause when you do have issues in a game, people gripe and become ungrateful/unappreciative.

iamthemilkman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still dying to check this out!
yaynds.gif

synce

だいこんちゃんのだいふぁん
Trophies
XP
Country
Comoros
It's been over half a year since translation supposedly finished... I'm guessing we're not getting it
smileipb2.png

TheColdOne

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's been only a few weeks since psycoblaster replied last, so I believe there's still hope. Besides, I think they would throw out an unfinished one before quitting completely (especially since the final touches are purely about replaces graphics apparently).

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
synce said:
It's been over half a year since translation supposedly finished... I'm guessing we're not getting it
smileipb2.png

Uh, no. It's not finished. I've played the translated version (I was a beta tester, I eventually just dropped out because I really couldn't spend much time on testing) and it's still getting revised through beta testing. The means fixing all the grammatical errors and bugs. Psychoblaster has pretty much outlined that this isn't a "yeehaw random translation" but is to be comparable to professional ones in quality. That means extensive testing and revising.

pitman

Addicted to Magical Girls
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
TheColdOne said:
It's been only a few weeks since psycoblaster replied last, so I believe there's still hope. Besides, I think they would throw out an unfinished one before quitting completely (especially since the final touches are purely about replaces graphics apparently).

I think the only thing that should be posted is the release of the final product and nothing else, he doesn't need to report every correction or fix he made,
just wait patiently you got all the time in the world (expect if you got a terminal-disease in which case I apologize) and plenty of other games to occupy those precious waiting moment or you could just go and stalk the 'Tales of Innocence" thread which is due in month [meaning: less waiting time
laugh.gif
].

TheColdOne

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pitman said:
I think the only thing that should be posted is the release of the final product and nothing else, he doesn't need to report every correction or fix he made,
just wait patiently you got all the time in the world (expect if you got a terminal-disease in which case I apologize) and plenty of other games to occupy those precious waiting moment or you could just go and stalk the 'Tales of Innocence" thread which is due in month [meaning: less waiting time
laugh.gif
].

You're acting as if I'm being impatient. I am just letting him know that it's not like it's been months since we've heard (though I would like an update every week or two to know if psyco is working in it actively, even if it's just to say he's been busy with school/work).

And for the record, I am also stalking the Tales of Innocence guys
tongue.gif
(as well as the Tales of Hearts and Saga 2 teams). Subscribed to this thread so I know ASAP when the patch is released.

nugundam0079

Prime Сasual Dating - Verified Women
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
TheColdOne said:
pitman said:
laugh.gif
].

You're acting as if I'm being impatient. I am just letting him know that it's not like it's been months since we've heard (though I would like an update every week or two to know if psyco is working in it actively, even if it's just to say he's been busy with school/work).

tongue.gif
(as well as the Tales of Hearts and Saga 2 teams). Subscribed to this thread so I know ASAP when the patch is released.

Dont even bother getting in to it with these guys-they'll just get upset and call you a troll XD trust me ive already gone down that route-just wait for them to release it (which I highly doubt anyway) till that supposed day,keep your fingers eerr paws crossed.

Freudian Lemur

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
nugundam0079 said:
TheColdOne said:
pitman said:
laugh.gif
].

tongue.gif

Dont even bother getting in to it with these guys-they'll just get upset and call you a troll XD trust me ive already gone down that route-just wait for them to release it (which I highly doubt anyway) till that supposed day,keep your fingers eerr paws crossed.
No one's calling him a troll. If you got called a troll maybe it was a misunderstanding, or maybe your attitude was bad.

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nugundam0079 said:
TheColdOne said:
pitman said:
laugh.gif
].

tongue.gif

So don't play if you have so much doubt
biggrin.gif

nugundam0079

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Freudian Lemur said:
nugundam0079 said:
TheColdOne said:
pitman said:
laugh.gif
].

tongue.gif

No one's calling him a troll. If you got called a troll maybe it was a misunderstanding, or maybe your attitude was bad.

My attitude only got bad when I noticed how rude some of the people on the board became towards anyone who asked about the progress of the patch-Look I have no right to complain whatsoever. But there is nothing wrong with asking and if my question annoys you so much you can simple choose to not answer. Answering in a condescending tone doesn't help anyone and only fuels frustration.

nugundam0079

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
phoenixgoddess27 said:
nugundam0079 said:
TheColdOne said:
pitman said:
laugh.gif
].

tongue.gif

So don't play if you have so much doubt
biggrin.gif

Dont worry about me-I probably wont, the reason I even came in here was for the simple fact that someone posted something and it appeared on the list of threads-which really surprised me because this thread has been dead for weeks.
closedeyes.gif

Shardnax

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
nugundam0079 said:
Dont worry about me-I probably wont, the reason I even came in here was for the simple fact that someone posted something and it appeared on the list of threads-which really surprised me because this thread has been dead for weeks.
closedeyes.gif

I quit posting pretty much anywhere on this board when people decided sarcasm or even the slightet flaming was trolling.

Because I am honestly interested: does anyone know the current progress of this?

mauripena

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
when is the translation patch supposed to come out?
I mean beta testing is always a so long project in all patches?

(I am asking because I don't know and not because I just want to play this game sometime)

Freudian Lemur

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
mauripena said:
when is the translation patch supposed to come out?
I mean beta testing is always a so long project in all patches?

(I am asking because I don't know and not because I just want to play this game sometime)
Beta testing can sometimes take ages. It depends on how complex the patch is, how complex the game code is, and if there are any big problems. No one knows when it's gonna come out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work