OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Guild McCommunist said:
So here's my shpeal.

I've been incredibly unreliable and I'm sorry. My personal life got in the way and I've been detracted from beta testing ever since. Work keeps piling in and instead of beta testing I've been playing other games instead of beta testing like I should. Quite honestly, it's my fault. I take full responsibility. If you wish to find a more reliable, consistent beta tester to take my place, feel free. I just wish to see this game be done with beta testing so that an already great translation can be top-notch. Again, I'm sorry for being inconsistent and unreliable, as well as taking a slot up on a sheet of mostly dedicated testers.

I'll try my best to start playing the game again and contribuiting more. Even if I'm not in further beta releases I'll still provide whatever info I can from the earlier patches you sent to me.

My regards to all the other beta testers. Sorry for not pulling my wait.
I'm not blaming anything on anyone- I'm just pointing out the fact that I need a new group of testers

fice3717

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would love to join in on the new group of the beta testers although I only just finished unit 2 English a couple of weeks ago but if you do pick me I wont slack off and I couldn’t see anything beta then spending my school holidays testing A.S.H for bugs ect.

Ciel Phantomhive

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
WOW...my first post...and then for such a graet thing like your translation of this wonderful game ;o)
If you still need someone for the testing...feel free to give me a chance ;o)

Cachwir

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi every one.
I've never tested any game but if you need some help, i can help you cause I have the time and the motivation to join the test team. Well, i don't really know what i've to do when i test a game but i think i have to report all of bugs or untranslated sentences so if i forget anything, tell me.

ZeroEXE93

Trophies
Website
ep.ipbfree.com
XP
Country
United States
My schedule has been pretty free lately, and I would love to help with beta-testing in my spare time. I'm 18 years old and currently a freshman at college. I'd like to think that my English is good, as I've been in the US for 13 years now. I know how to use and edit Wikis. In fact, some of the college professors actually force students to use Wikis as a way of discussing certain assignments.

My only problem is that finals week begin 12/14, so I will most likely not be able to get anything done during that one week. Other than that, I feel that I would be well-qualified for beta-testing. I look forward to your final decision.
smile.gif

Absynthe

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I don't know if you're still accepting beta testers, I'm getting mixed messages here. Anyway if you need some help, I can give you a hand. I've translated something and I'm pretty much a grammar nazi.

takun32

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
im no expert at english but id like to beta test for glitches. after all im a perfectionist so i gotta collect em all and lvl them to 100 with elite moves.....(pokemon)

shadowkillerdrag

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey I could help on for the beta testing I more or less have plenty of time due to not wanting to do homework and such so yea.
Junior in High School, my english is pretty decent, but i have some issues with complex grammar and such. So I'll try to do the best i can if you choose me.
My contact in mainly aim : stupiddragon8
so yea I hope the rest of the beta testing goes well.

Slave

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
CrimsonRose said:
Jeez thats so irresponsable of the "slaking" beta testers to do that to you and everybody waiting patiently.
hate2.gif

Mind if I ask yo how many beta testers are still actually helping out?

Yeah well... we do this for free... on our free time... it's not just about Playing the game... we TEST the game... huge difference... then we have all our private life... yeah we have work and families... this stuff doesnt always goes well... I havent played a DS game in almost 5 months... and the one I really want to get back to, is this one... So now I'm having lotsa spare time so I'm trying out again for it :-)

Make it or not it's cool... I really want to work again on this game, I done this line of work professionally (as in it's actually my job to localize games) so I think I can be of great help... but I wont make a fuss if I'm not chosen. His translation projet, his decision :-)

DJ91990

Grookey Gang!
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
So, Psyco, how goes the testing? Are the people slacking off or something?
I'm just interested here; what are you testing for? Crashes? Bugs? Spelling/Grammar Errors?
If I was a tester I could do the Crashes, and Bugs. Spelling and Grammar...well, I just don't like the English Language very much. I kinda wish I knew another language that has fewer rules.

CrimsonRose

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Slave said:
CrimsonRose said:
Jeez thats so irresponsable of the "slaking" beta testers to do that to you and everybody waiting patiently.
hate2.gif

Mind if I ask yo how many beta testers are still actually helping out?

Yeah well... we do this for free... on our free time... it's not just about Playing the game... we TEST the game... huge difference... then we have all our private life... yeah we have work and families... this stuff doesnt always goes well... I havent played a DS game in almost 5 months... and the one I really want to get back to, is this one... So now I'm having lotsa spare time so I'm trying out again for it :-)

Make it or not it's cool... I really want to work again on this game, I done this line of work professionally (as in it's actually my job to localize games) so I think I can be of great help... but I wont make a fuss if I'm not chosen. His translation projet, his decision :-)
Oh yeah sorry I meant the people who most likely just took the patch so they can play the game before the final patch. I have nothing against beta testers who want to help but also have a life so don't take it the wrong way i probably said it in a wrong way before.

xgamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm checking this thread and the official site from time to time, seems like the release will be somewhat soon. (?)
frown.gif

Come on guys, don't give up, you have come way to far.

ShinRyouma

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
xgamer said:
I'm checking this thread and the official site from time to time, seems like the release will be somewhat soon. (?)
frown.gif

Come on guys, don't give up, you have come way to far.
Can you give the link to the official site? Gamefaqs hasn't mentioned about US release. If they're really going to release US version, I think they'll add AP.

DarthNemesis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ShinRyouma said:
Can you give the link to the official site? Gamefaqs hasn't mentioned about US release. If they're really going to release US version, I think they'll add AP.
He means the project site.

Unzaree

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Are you recruiting beta testers for the place of those who are slacking?

If so, I'd like to apply, I'm currently unemployed so I've lots of time available, also I know that English is not my main language but I've always considered myself good at it and always Aced the class in school (although the level is probably a bit low compared to the main English speaking countries), as for my experience beta testing it's only with MMO's like Warhammer Online, Age of Conan, Face of Mankind, etc.

synce

だいこんちゃんのだいふぁん
Trophies
XP
Country
Comoros
I'm in no rush to play the game but I don't understand why not make it a public beta. It would've been done with by now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok thanks, I love my X but have not messed with a S yet.