Not open for further replies.

LEDAHGRIM

RPG Dreamer
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, i was taking a reference a few post's ago that said "because of the low profiles it got
in japan", i guess US took that really serious and decided not to localize it, but i do really
find the game good for my tastes and i like it a lot.

guess the company doesn't care about gamers that much but rater how they make money
easily like with other series of games, i think they say "we like numbers over quality...", I have
seen loads of ugly games for every system but really few good ones that are not popular but
deserve a good oportunity....

wew.... enough with the lecture... now does someone know other games similar to this one?
i really liked the style
laugh.gif

psycoblaster

Divine
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
JRPG said:
Well done Psycoblaster!

I have always hoped they would release this in English and my hat goes off to you for your dedication and hard work.

It may be too late but I am very interested in being a beta tester. I have just finished my pharmacy degree and have a month break for summer... so it would be the ideal time for me to test.

Hope everyone had a great xmas
smile.gif

Cheers,
Joe

[email protected]
I think I have some room for beta testing. But not sure.

LEDAHGRIM

RPG Dreamer
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
one quick question....
what's the origin of your avatar psycoblaster? the girl on it trills me ^^

ohh and i heard the beta-testing showed some crashes, did the rom edit screwed somethin?

steirina

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ledahgrim: There actually are a good number of bugs, such as the game freezing when you use certain techniques, or lines simply not appearing, which makes it confusing and betimes frustrating. I'm not sure where these bugs come from; I know little about coding.

And to anyone interested in a progress report, I've done script editing until Stage 17. I have some unexpected extra time today [I didn't expect to have any free time until early next year because of family affairs for the holidays], so I'll probably do Stage 18 later. That's out of 32 Stages, not including the Talk scripts and some others, but those seem to be far shorter.
I don't know about the progress that the others have made, though.

JRPG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
In regard to steirina's post about the game freezing...it might be an issue with certain flash carts maybe? what type are you using? I currently use CycloDS Evolution and some games freeze while using the beta firmware but have no issues with the latest official firmware.

And yes Psycoblaster, if you have room for one more person to do beta testing... I would be very interested.

Cheers,
Joe

psycoblaster

Divine
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
No, just a simple matter of text. It has been fixed (I'm pretty sure about it) and text not appearing is just a matter between double/single byte text. Many of these bugs are just text related errors and nothing more.

JRPG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It sounds like this game is quite lengthy with all those chapters. How long will the beta testing continue for? I hope to contribute in some way.

psycoblaster

Divine
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
JRPG said:
It sounds like this game is quite lengthy with all those chapters. How long will the beta testing continue for? I hope to contribute in some way.
Until its done
wink.gif

Today, I finally finished finalizing up to chapter 4. There are still more than 25 chapters to actually finalize.
What's taking long is probably because of the lack of working beta testers :\
To tell you the truth, it's been pretty much steirina, Leamonde.Halcyon, HaniKazmi, Cavane, and me all the way through. There's also Slave and PerswAsian who joined not too long ago. If I can "hire" some real intelligent and dedicated testers, progress will actually go a lot faster. (Well, if I'm not lazy)

Valatros

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I'd be happy to help with beta testing if I can, but having never played the original, nor having any understanding of Japanese, I'm not really sure what I could contribute besides being a grammar Nazi or telling you where/when the game crashes. I would've mentioned my willingness to help sooner (I've definitely got the free time. I work 4 hours a day then spend the rest playing games, and will likely continue to do so for at least another year.), but I've always been more of a forum lurker then a poster, heck I didn't even make an account here until today, despite enjoying the translations for both Soma Bringer and Jump! so far, so I figured you probably had plenty of better-able/known testers available for your pool of 20.

-Valatros

dbq12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, if you still need any help with the the beta testing, I would love to see if I can join. Like Valatros, however, I do not know that much Japanese. However, I am a fluent English speaker. If you need anymore testers to check the grammar in the game, I would like to contribute by becoming a beta tester (If you allow me to.) For the next four months, I will be free to be a beta tester. The reason I am asking now to join (if you have any room and allow me to join) is because I didn't think I met the requirements to be a tester.

Please consider letting me become a beta tester. Thanking you for reading.

Slave

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
hehe I'm currently at Chapter 23... and keep getting my Ass kicked simply because the computer CHEATS! lol :-P I've restarted 3 times that chapter so far... sucks! I have to prevent the enemy forces from penetrating a ship from 2 different doors... and the computer Spawns 2 square from both doors while I'm about 20 squares away... and I have to get to them in one turn And kick their asses before they get inside... ARG! LOL Today I'll beat their asses silly...

**edit**
*sigh* got owned once again...

LEDAHGRIM

RPG Dreamer
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im free from now until august..... I decided to rest this year and going to school
once again past august, work 4 hours every day of the week so i have plenty of free
time for beta testing, im good at trying loads of things in-game that could cause freezing.

Im avaible when you need an extra tester, just drop a line.

nugundam0079

Prime Сasual Dating - Verified Women
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi, I'm available to do beta testing! Im currently on winterbreak till the end of January but even afterwards ill be able to test the beta thoroughly (im always on my hand held).

More details available upon request.

albel005

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have lots of time to help i would like to help beta-test please consider me always glad to help
smile.gif
and good job on this translation

Slave

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Sweet! Getting the Patch now, will let you know here if the crashes been fixed :-) Thanks!

**edit**

Good News is: it doesnt crash anymore with the Blackmage's Blessing Skill and Emu's Honor Skill... both of those are fixed

Bad News is: ALL Description for spells & skills (not just Emu & Black mage, but Everyone) ON BATTLEFIELD GRID is missing now (but during "VS" Combat it's fine)

Like on the Battlefield Grid, Select Anyone, then choose Either Skill or Magic, then select a skill/magic, and onto the Level selection you'll see the "Help" Dialog Box empty.

JRPG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
psycoblaster said:
JRPG said:
Until its done
wink.gif

Today, I finally finished finalizing up to chapter 4. There are still more than 25 chapters to actually finalize.
What's taking long is probably because of the lack of working beta testers :\
To tell you the truth, it's been pretty much steirina, Leamonde.Halcyon, HaniKazmi, Cavane, and me all the way through. There's also Slave and PerswAsian who joined not too long ago. If I can "hire" some real intelligent and dedicated testers, progress will actually go a lot faster. (Well, if I'm not lazy)

Well I am on holidays until March and then I begin my Master of Pharmacy and wont have much time at all. Hire me now if you want to remedy the situation and hopefully progress things faster. I will thoroughly test and do what I can.

[email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/NGOSybO-5R4?si=SmiQ0UaynHR80xC9