ProjectVirtue

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/57454928/

Well. This title isn't final. But, i REAlllly wanted to post this so here we go.

I came up with a small doodle during Social Class. And i mean small, like, the size of a toonie. Anyways, i liked it and i continued a bigger version later on. After i retraced the girl again, I added the bird. Which came out better then i had envisioned.

The feathers on her dress took a good 10 hours. Which is really put into perspective when i only spent 20 hours on the whole thing. I LOVE the colors and how they turned out. The pallette worked out nicely.
MMm. This girl...i guess she could be Wish. Although she's not in her usual curls, everyone needs a break sometime .

I'll also be taking print requests for this one. Hopefully i can sell some . The uploaded one here is a quarter of the real size. The real deal is 8 or 9 inches wide by 14 inches tall. nice looking dimensions. I already sold one to a classmate and the print came out beautifully. They got the colors spot on.

Commision slots are still open I will try to get as much done before i leave for Australia. And try to get as many sketches, inkings done while i'm in Australia so load em up .

-----------------

Character - Wish ? xD
Inking - OpenCanvas 4.06e
Coloring - Photoshop CS3 !!!!! extended !!!!
Time spent - 20 hours
Mid-Motivation - Sushi ^________^

ps: Check out some of my other works as well if you like this one
biggrin.gif

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wow, that's amazing. If I had Money to burn I'd definately buy a print from you, but sadly, I do not.

Also:
Mid-Motivation - Sushi ^________^
rofl2.gif

[EDIT] Just read your profile out of sheerboredom, and saw that your favorite movie is "V for Vendetta". Good choice. That. Movie. Owns.

[EDIT AGAIN] Your "Prelude to Your End" is my new desktop btw. I love the Violin (though not as much as the cello >:3), it's beautiful, and it's sized well for a background. So I'm using it.

[EDIT AGAIN AGAIN] Though I'll be damned if I find someone who is serious about playing the Violin that has such horrible hand positions. That's the only gripe I have with your drawings really, and it doesn't take away from the beauty of the art at all. I critisize anything for any little problem, so the fact that I only have one real critisism of your art means that you are officially awesome =D

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: :( +1