Artwork : Third Beauty

Discussion in 'GBAtemp Art Studio' started by ProjectVirtue, Jun 13, 2007.

Jun 13, 2007

Artwork : Third Beauty by ProjectVirtue at 2:00 AM (793 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. ProjectVirtue
    OP

Newcomer ProjectVirtue Advanced Member

Canada
    http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/57454928/

Well. This title isn't final. But, i REAlllly wanted to post this so here we go.

I came up with a small doodle during Social Class. And i mean small, like, the size of a toonie. Anyways, i liked it and i continued a bigger version later on. After i retraced the girl again, I added the bird. Which came out better then i had envisioned.

The feathers on her dress took a good 10 hours. Which is really put into perspective when i only spent 20 hours on the whole thing. I LOVE the colors and how they turned out. The pallette worked out nicely.
    MMm. This girl...i guess she could be Wish. Although she's not in her usual curls, everyone needs a break sometime .

I'll also be taking print requests for this one. Hopefully i can sell some . The uploaded one here is a quarter of the real size. The real deal is 8 or 9 inches wide by 14 inches tall. nice looking dimensions. I already sold one to a classmate and the print came out beautifully. They got the colors spot on.

Commision slots are still open I will try to get as much done before i leave for Australia. And try to get as many sketches, inkings done while i'm in Australia so load em up .

-----------------

Character - Wish ? xD
    Inking - OpenCanvas 4.06e
    Coloring - Photoshop CS3 !!!!! extended !!!!
    Time spent - 20 hours
    Mid-Motivation - Sushi ^________^

ps: Check out some of my other works as well if you like this one [​IMG]

2. lagman

Former Staff lagman I wish I was green.

Mexico
    [​IMG] That's beautiful.

3. Salamantis

Member Salamantis GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Canada
    Wow. Just wow.

That is just beautiful... I'm still amazed just looking at the details [​IMG]

Very nice work. Really nice.

4. Mewgia

Member Mewgia drifter

United States
    Wow, that's amazing. If I had Money to burn I'd definately buy a print from you, but sadly, I do not.

Also:
    [​IMG]

[EDIT] Just read your profile out of sheerboredom, and saw that your favorite movie is "V for Vendetta". Good choice. That. Movie. Owns.

[EDIT AGAIN] Your "Prelude to Your End" is my new desktop btw. I love the Violin (though not as much as the cello >:3), it's beautiful, and it's sized well for a background. So I'm using it.

[EDIT AGAIN AGAIN] Though I'll be damned if I find someone who is serious about playing the Violin that has such horrible hand positions. That's the only gripe I have with your drawings really, and it doesn't take away from the beauty of the art at all. I critisize anything for any little problem, so the fact that I only have one real critisism of your art means that you are officially awesome =D