ROM Hack Art Academy

chrisjaz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone had any luck downloading art academy , i am in the process of waiting for my supercard dstwo card to come but in the meantime i have a m3real card and a dslite , i have downloaded lots of Art academys and none see to work .
they look just like the other games blank white rectangle says nds file , i have created a folder and still nothing happens ,
When i put it in my ds lite it says its loading the save then crashes .
Can anyone help .
cheers

The last comment tells me to try the Art Academy on Emulater , i don't know what that is , i got the M3real card as a present with the games on and the ds lite , i just drag and drop which ever games a fancy onto the card , can anyone help to take me through this as i am new to this !!!!!!!!
Thanks

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
I had this problem with my Cyclo DS EVO. I found a Japanese ROM that had an English patch that worked fine. It's listed as an XXXX rom, so try googling that as I obviously can't share links. Just be warned, Free Paint mode works like a charm but whoever put the English text in fouled it up, it goes off the edge of the screen. The game's playable but not perfect. I'm looking for a better version now, if I find anything I'll let you know.

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
Trophies
XP
Country
Blaze, you could just provide the filename, assuming you know what it is?

Anyway, I used to have the same version as you Blaze. Deleted it some time back (prob backed up on my hdd somewhere)

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
The file I have is a zip file simply called XXXX Art Academy (ENG). It's not difficult to find. Incidentally if anyone knows where to get a version with the text alligned properly that works on Cyclo DS EVO, feel free to let me know 'cause the missus wants to play and I like her to fully understand the lessons instead of guessing what half the text was...

Auryn

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
It took me 10seconds to find this with google and other 10 second to have it confirmed from another site.

Art_Academy_EUR_MULTi5

WORKS on:
- DSTWO (EOS 1.04)
- DSONEi (EOS SP4)

STALLS on:
- ACEKARD2i (AKAI 1.7.1)
- R4 (WOOD 1.11)
- ZERO M3i (SAKURA 1.48)

Does NOT work On:
- R4 (Firmware 1.18)
- R4 (YSMENU)

Vampire Lied

Resident sociopath
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, i can confirm art academy DOES work on dstwo.
From what i remember, it took awhile for even the dstwo to support this game.
I don't know if it's how the game was packed or some advanced AP, but as far as i know, the dstwo is the only card that plays it flawlessly.
Also, to make sure you at least have a "good" copy of it, i'd suggest maybe trying it on an emulator to see if it runs. That and looking at comments ppl have posted about the different releases you find out there would be helpful.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: damn