Gaming Are you Planning to get Mario Kart 8 Deluxe?

Are you getting Mario Kart 8 Deluxe?

• Yes I am getting it even though I own Mario Kart 8

Votes: 98 52.7%
  • Yes I am getting it and I never brought Mario Kart 8

Votes: 45 24.2%
  • No I am not getting it since I own Mario Kart 8 and deluxe dose not add enough new content

Votes: 32 17.2%
  • No I am not getting it for some reason and never owned Mario Kart 8

Votes: 11 5.9%

• Total voters
S

Saiyan Lusitano

The proably will have a mk9 because every Nintendo system has had a new mk. Just out of curiosity why do you not like mk8? It is one of the best wii u games...

By that mentality then every Nintendo console wouldn't have a new Zelda because Nintendo re-released the previous game.

Because MK8 has the worst characters out of any Mario Kart game, I really just don't like the game play either

I'll agree that the roster of Mario Kart 8 can be lacking but Deluxe is bringing in even more characters and those of who are fun to play as. I don't get why there's so many Baby and Metal iterations of a character, I rarely used any of them.

The gameplay of Mario Kart 8 is simply perfect and absolutely amazing with its drifting.

better question should be who isn't buying mk8 delux.

amazon canada is shipping it few days late :sad:

They're shipping it out the day before so you get it on launch date. Why are you complaining about it? You expected to get a week before or three days before? Come on.

Ritsuki

ORAORAORAORA
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
They're shipping it out the day before so you get it on launch date. Why are you complaining about it? You expected to get a week before or three days before? Come on.

Well, not with every article, not everywhere, and here (France) you have to be either lucky, or a Amazon Premium member to get it on release day.

mbcrazed

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Definitely getting it! Some of my friends are going to come over and we're gonna play for a few hours! (Few hours might turn into 5 or 6 ;))

gundamu

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
By that mentality then every Nintendo console wouldn't have a new Zelda because Nintendo re-released the previous game.

I'll agree that the roster of Mario Kart 8 can be lacking but Deluxe is bringing in even more characters and those of who are fun to play as. I don't get why there's so many Baby and Metal iterations of a character, I rarely used any of them.

The gameplay of Mario Kart 8 is simply perfect and absolutely amazing with its drifting.

read my comment again, they are shipping it late. so i wont be able to play it till may 4th

Reactions: Saiyan Lusitano

Captain_N

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yep, same.

580x384-z-wk01-ch-NIntendoSwitch_8-035152.jpg

Damn i hate that split screen mode. i prefer the older version. What do they think its better because its wide screen?

Reactions: Saiyan Lusitano

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I'm not really a multiplayer gamer, but I'll be getting this because it's one of those games which will have a lot of life. It will stay a relevant title until the next Mario Kart game is releases, whereas most modern games are just completed and then stay on the shelf.

Garblant

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just preordered it (I only preorder once I gain a clear view of what I'm getting).

Can't wait (to get adjusted to all of the changes in mk8d since I've been playing mk8 a ton)!

thekarter104

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Was still thinking about if I'd get it, but since I lost my MK8 save, I'm going to get MK8 Deluxe. Wasn't there 200cc Time Trials aswell?

But yeah, in what year I will get the Switch is the question. I might delay my decision to 2018.

Proust

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Why the pre-ordering in favor of simply downloading it from eshop as soon as it goes live?

I only pre-order when there's a nice deal (discount), so that I secure it for that price and/or when the game comes in a limited special edition.

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I can see myself, supposedly so eager not to buy this as I already have the same shit on Wii U, buying it on release day when I just go passing near the random Saturn on the city, because AFAIK understocking has never been a problem in here. I still don't grasp the concept. (what the hell is wrong everywhere else?)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o